May 28, 2015
by Adam Miller, posted Sep 21st 2011 12:00PM
With a sketch comedy show premiering on the Comedy Network this week, a new film showing at the Atlantic Film Festival this month and a comedic travel guide to Canada out in November, Picnicface has officially surfaced on the nation's funny radar... again.
"Most people are finding out who we are now. I mean right now. It's strange," says Mark Little, impromptu front man for the eight-person comedy group and winner of the Yuk Yuk's Great Canadian Laugh Off in 2009.
"We're just getting introduced again and again to slightly more people; it's like going to a party," he adds.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Aquarius' Review: A Fascinating Look Inside Charles Manson's Twisted World
- 'Bones' Teasers: 7 Good Things to Watch for in 'The Woman in the Whirlpool'
- ABC Eyes Amy Schumer as Next 'Bachelorette'
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'MasterChef' Recap: Surprise! Your Kitchen Comes Back to Haunt You
- More From BuddyTV
- Murder in the First Season 2 Trailer Teases Intense New Case, Dirty Cops
- CBS' Briefcase Premiere: Did We Just See the Only 'Acceptable' Outcome?
- Smash's Broadway Event Expands! Who's Joining Ellis (!) in Bombshell?
- Golan the Insatiable Sneak Peek: Rob Riggle, Aubrey Plaza Preview Their Twisted Monster-Child Friendship
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- More From TVLine