April 23, 2014
by Adam Miller, posted Sep 21st 2011 12:00PM
With a sketch comedy show premiering on the Comedy Network this week, a new film showing at the Atlantic Film Festival this month and a comedic travel guide to Canada out in November, Picnicface has officially surfaced on the nation's funny radar... again.
"Most people are finding out who we are now. I mean right now. It's strange," says Mark Little, impromptu front man for the eight-person comedy group and winner of the Yuk Yuk's Great Canadian Laugh Off in 2009.
"We're just getting introduced again and again to slightly more people; it's like going to a party," he adds.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- What to Watch Wednesday: Modern Family Down Under, Nashville in Concert, Survivor and More
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- More From TVLine
- First Look At Chloe Moretz and Denzel Washington In 'The Equalizer'
- Brad Pitt and Brett Ratner Enter Low-Budget Horror World With '3 Videotapes'
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- More From ET