This is the game where we show you a picture from something TV-related and you have to guess what the heck it is.
This week it's this screen shot from the opening of a 90s series. The only clue I'll give is that it has a major connection to a new show that's coming up this fall. Answer later tonight!
"...and here's to the on-staff STD specialist."
This week we have a picture from a recent episode of MTV's Real World: Cancun.
This is the TV Squad game where we show you a picture of something and you have to guess what the heck it is. This week we have a scene from a popular TV show. It's actually a TV episode set on the Fourth of July, appropriately enough. The watch is a big clue. Answer later this afternoon.
We have a new feature here at TV Squad, where we show you a picture of something and you have to guess what the heck it is.
This one is from a TV show that debuted many, many years ago. I actually had a model of this when I was a kid, and I wish I still had it. Answer later this afternoon!
(S03E11) Is there any doubt that this is the best sitcom on TV? Not only is it funny, but there are some great stories with hellacious plot twists.
Witness this latest episode, which dealt primarily with Michael returning to the office after a vacation in Jamaica. Before the holiday hiatus, we were left with a cliffhanger when at the end of the last episode, Michael was desperately trying to find someone to go with him after his girlfriend broke up with him. He was finally able to persuade someone to come along, but we were left speculating as to who the "lucky" person was.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- Pro Peta Murgatroyd Exits 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Due to Injury
- More From BuddyTV
- Peta Murgatroyd Won't Compete on Season 21 of 'DWTS' After All - Find Out Why
- Associated Press Under Fire for Referring to Amal Clooney as 'Actor's Wife'
- Rihanna Would Totally Back Kanye West for President: 'Who Wouldn't Vote for Kanye?'
- Melissa Rivers Channels Her Mother Joan in Biting 'Fashion Police' Return
- Avril Lavigne's Ex Deryck Whibley Is Married – See the Romantic Photos!
- More From ET