This is the game where we show you a picture from something TV-related and you have to guess what the heck it is.
This week it's this screen shot from the opening of a 90s series. The only clue I'll give is that it has a major connection to a new show that's coming up this fall. Answer later tonight!
"...and here's to the on-staff STD specialist."
This week we have a picture from a recent episode of MTV's Real World: Cancun.
This is the TV Squad game where we show you a picture of something and you have to guess what the heck it is. This week we have a scene from a popular TV show. It's actually a TV episode set on the Fourth of July, appropriately enough. The watch is a big clue. Answer later this afternoon.
We have a new feature here at TV Squad, where we show you a picture of something and you have to guess what the heck it is.
This one is from a TV show that debuted many, many years ago. I actually had a model of this when I was a kid, and I wish I still had it. Answer later this afternoon!
(S03E11) Is there any doubt that this is the best sitcom on TV? Not only is it funny, but there are some great stories with hellacious plot twists.
Witness this latest episode, which dealt primarily with Michael returning to the office after a vacation in Jamaica. Before the holiday hiatus, we were left with a cliffhanger when at the end of the last episode, Michael was desperately trying to find someone to go with him after his girlfriend broke up with him. He was finally able to persuade someone to come along, but we were left speculating as to who the "lucky" person was.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Switch-Up Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals' Episode 3.2 Photos: Impending Threats and a Dire Prophecy
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'What Lies Beneath'
- 'iZombie': Why Major Working for Max Rager Is a Terrible Idea
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- More From BuddyTV
- Charlize Theron Won't Be in Any 'Mad Max' Sequels -- But She Could Still Get an Oscar!
- Ronda Rousey's Boyfriend, UFC Fighter Travis Browne, on Their Relationship: 'She's My Woman and I'm Her Man'
- Donald Trump to Host 'Saturday Night Live' in November
- Stars Without Makeup
- Bristol Palin Is Having a Girl -- See Her New Baby Bump Pic!
- More From ET