This is the game where we show you a picture from something TV-related and you have to guess what the heck it is.
This week it's this screen shot from the opening of a 90s series. The only clue I'll give is that it has a major connection to a new show that's coming up this fall. Answer later tonight!
"...and here's to the on-staff STD specialist."
This week we have a picture from a recent episode of MTV's Real World: Cancun.
This is the TV Squad game where we show you a picture of something and you have to guess what the heck it is. This week we have a scene from a popular TV show. It's actually a TV episode set on the Fourth of July, appropriately enough. The watch is a big clue. Answer later this afternoon.
We have a new feature here at TV Squad, where we show you a picture of something and you have to guess what the heck it is.
This one is from a TV show that debuted many, many years ago. I actually had a model of this when I was a kid, and I wish I still had it. Answer later this afternoon!
(S03E11) Is there any doubt that this is the best sitcom on TV? Not only is it funny, but there are some great stories with hellacious plot twists.
Witness this latest episode, which dealt primarily with Michael returning to the office after a vacation in Jamaica. Before the holiday hiatus, we were left with a cliffhanger when at the end of the last episode, Michael was desperately trying to find someone to go with him after his girlfriend broke up with him. He was finally able to persuade someone to come along, but we were left speculating as to who the "lucky" person was.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Helix Season 2 Video Teases New Viral Outbreak, Ominous Steven Weber
- Constantine: 5 Things to Know About NBC's Devilishly Irreverent Drama
- The Voice Season 7 Knockout Pairings (and Song Choices) Revealed!
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: The Writing's on the Wallpaper
- Scandal Recap: The One Where Everyone Believes that Jake Killed a Kid
- More From TVLine
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- Tori Spelling Sends Out Cryptic Message from Hospital -- Is She Leaving Dean?
- Mama June Reacts to Claims She's Dating a Convicted Sex Offender
- Justin Bieber Uses a Disney-Inspired Pick-Up Line on a Model!
- From Sea Urchins To Getting Framed, Taylor Swift Reveals Her Biggest Phobias
- More From ET