Have you ever noticed that men are often the butt of jokes on television? Whether it's the goofy, lazy husband on sitcoms or the incompetent, oversexed guy on TV commercials, men are often shown in a bad light (I know, I know, woman only make 70 cents for every $1.00 a man makes, but it's almost Father's Day so let's talk about this, OK?). AskMen.com has a list of the 10 worst male-bashing commercials on television.
Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson finally made it legal . . . their divorce, that is. Papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court last Friday make the singer/actors legally single once again. Officially, they now retain the status of "single, unmarried persons," according to the documents.
Nick and Jessica's fifteen minutes of fame began when they starred in the MTV reality show Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica. That newlywed feeling ended around Thanksgiving 2005, when the couple announced their separation. One month later Simpson filed for divorce after three years of marriage with Lachey and thousands of pages of tabloid speculation.
Since then, Simpson has appeared with Miss Piggy in a series of Pizza Hut commercials and jumped on the infomercial bandwagon to promote Proactiv skin cream. Meanwhile, Lachey released a CD back in May entitled What's Left of Me, in which he sings about the couple's painful breakup.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- TVLine Items: JAG Vet to Scorpion, Amy Adams' SNL Promos and More
- Covert Affairs Finale Sneak Peek: Can Calder Keep Auggie Safe?
- The Goldbergs Enlists Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Ferris Bueller Role
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More
- More From TVLine
- 2014: The Year of the Booty
- How Well Do the Naked Rowers Recognize Each Other's Butts? We Put Them to The Test!
- ET's One Stop Holiday Shop: Rdio Giveaway
- 'The Interview' Will Not Be Shown in Theatres, Sony Cancels Dec. 25 Release
- 2014's Cutest Moments of Country Stars Serenading Their Fans: Garth Brooks, Miranda Lambert & More
- More From ET