- At 8, CBS has a new 'NCIS,' followed by new episodes of 'NCIS: LA' and 'The Good Wife.'
- NBC has a new, two-hour 'Biggest Loser' at 8, then a new 'Parenthood.'
- FOX has a new 'American Idol' at 8.
- The CW has new episodes of '90210' and 'Melrose Place.'
- At 9, ABC has a new 'Lost,' then a new recap episode of 'FlashForward.'
- At 10, TNT has a new 'Southland.'
- FX has the series premiere of 'Justified' at 10.
- History Channel has a new 'Life After People' at 10.
- Syfy has a new 'WWE NXT' at 10.
- Travel Channel has a new 'Food Wars' at 10, followed by a new 'Tastiest Places to Chowdown.'
- HBO has a new 'Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel' at 10.
- Also at 10: Spike has a new 'Blue Mountain State,' then a new 'Players.'
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
Today, coach Vivian Stringer and ten players will appear on Oprah via satellite. It's only the second time they have spoken out in response to Imus' April 4th comments. Yesterday, the coach and several players said they found Imus' comments to be hurtful and insensitive.
Does Imus also deserve a live-via-satellite interview with Oprah?
Today, we look at baseball, which I know absolutely nothing about. In fact, here's a true exchange that took place on my first day of summer youth baseball:
Coach: Adam, you take right field.
Me: What's right field?
Here's just a small sample of what I've learned about this great sport, thanks to TV:
Reality TV just isn't my cup of tea, and that's especially true if said reality program happens to be on MTV. However, because I love and each everyone of you like I would love my own step-children if I had any, I figured I'd hep you to Twentyfourseven, a new reality program that will chronicle the lives of seven friends trying to make it big in Hollywood. There's the film producer; the club promoter; the up and coming rock star; the musician and voice-over actor; the filmmaker; the actor; and the record producer. Oh, and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver.
As I said in my review of the South Park episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft," I've never seen nor played that particular game in my life, but like anything else, to many people it borders on a kind of obsession. A few World of Warcraft fans took it upon themselves to add a list of incongruities to the episode's Wikipedia page, pointing out various places throughout the episode where the game the kids are playing differs from the actual version. Most of those claims have been removed from the entry, but you can read a spirited discussion about the relevance of those claims here, and if you really feel like killing time, you can pore through the entry's history. Ah, nerds and the Web, they fit together just like peanut butter and jelly. Admittedly, I'm a nerd myself, but for cartoons. World of Warcraft I couldn't care less about, but if I found some misinformation on Mr. Magoo you can be sure I'd have something to say about it. We all have our weaknesses, after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- More From BuddyTV
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015 Winners: Modern Family, Austin & Ally and More
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale Recap: Happy Endings
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber Says You Asked For It, Performs with Ariana Grande in Miami
- The Slimiest Moments From the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson are 'Trouble' at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- 6 Favorite Moments from the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015 Arrivals
- More From ET