- At 8, CBS has a new 'NCIS,' followed by new episodes of 'NCIS: LA' and 'The Good Wife.'
- NBC has a new, two-hour 'Biggest Loser' at 8, then a new 'Parenthood.'
- FOX has a new 'American Idol' at 8.
- The CW has new episodes of '90210' and 'Melrose Place.'
- At 9, ABC has a new 'Lost,' then a new recap episode of 'FlashForward.'
- At 10, TNT has a new 'Southland.'
- FX has the series premiere of 'Justified' at 10.
- History Channel has a new 'Life After People' at 10.
- Syfy has a new 'WWE NXT' at 10.
- Travel Channel has a new 'Food Wars' at 10, followed by a new 'Tastiest Places to Chowdown.'
- HBO has a new 'Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel' at 10.
- Also at 10: Spike has a new 'Blue Mountain State,' then a new 'Players.'
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
Today, coach Vivian Stringer and ten players will appear on Oprah via satellite. It's only the second time they have spoken out in response to Imus' April 4th comments. Yesterday, the coach and several players said they found Imus' comments to be hurtful and insensitive.
Does Imus also deserve a live-via-satellite interview with Oprah?
Today, we look at baseball, which I know absolutely nothing about. In fact, here's a true exchange that took place on my first day of summer youth baseball:
Coach: Adam, you take right field.
Me: What's right field?
Here's just a small sample of what I've learned about this great sport, thanks to TV:
Reality TV just isn't my cup of tea, and that's especially true if said reality program happens to be on MTV. However, because I love and each everyone of you like I would love my own step-children if I had any, I figured I'd hep you to Twentyfourseven, a new reality program that will chronicle the lives of seven friends trying to make it big in Hollywood. There's the film producer; the club promoter; the up and coming rock star; the musician and voice-over actor; the filmmaker; the actor; and the record producer. Oh, and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver.
As I said in my review of the South Park episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft," I've never seen nor played that particular game in my life, but like anything else, to many people it borders on a kind of obsession. A few World of Warcraft fans took it upon themselves to add a list of incongruities to the episode's Wikipedia page, pointing out various places throughout the episode where the game the kids are playing differs from the actual version. Most of those claims have been removed from the entry, but you can read a spirited discussion about the relevance of those claims here, and if you really feel like killing time, you can pore through the entry's history. Ah, nerds and the Web, they fit together just like peanut butter and jelly. Admittedly, I'm a nerd myself, but for cartoons. World of Warcraft I couldn't care less about, but if I found some misinformation on Mr. Magoo you can be sure I'd have something to say about it. We all have our weaknesses, after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 TV Characters Having a Terrible Summer 2015
- CBS Cancels 'Under the Dome' After 3 Seasons
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- Which 'Bachelor' Alum is Joining Season 20?
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- More From BuddyTV
- Scream Boss on Wes Craven's Death: 'We Were Sucker-Punched'
- Under the Dome End Date Set, Series Finale to Air Sept. 10
- TVLine Items: New SNL Player, View Shake-Up Continues and More
- The Flash: 'Candyman' Tony Todd to Voice Season 2's Nefarious Zoom
- Impastor, The Jim Gaffigan Show Renewed at TV Land
- More From TVLine
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Family -- See How Big Her Kids Have Grown!
- Beauty Secrets from the VMAs
- How Austin Butler and Vanessa Hudgens Make Their Relationship Work
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Vampire Diaries' Deleted Scene: Elena Is a 'Liar With Secrets' – And We Miss Her So Much!
- 21 of the Strangest, Most NSFW Lyrics on Miley Cyrus' Surprise Album, 'Dead Petz'
- More From ET