(S02E07) The first thing I noticed about this episode was the opening. As far as I know, this is the first time creator Dino Stamatopoulos wasn't credited with writing the episode. Instead, that credit went to Mark Rivers, who composes the music for the series.
At this point, I think fans of Moral Orel have come down off the high of the first season and have settled in to simply enjoying the show. We're more familiar with it now, but it's still smart and funny, and manages to go places you don't expect. When this latest episode began, it had a very "first season" feel to it: Orel hears Reverend Putty's sermon and takes the lesson to heart. I settled in for an enjoyable if not familiar episode, but by the end of it I was laughing so hard I had to take anti-laughing pills to stop.
What's the best part about being friends with Eva Longoria? All the free vibrators you could possibly want. When the Desperate Housewives actress revealed that she's not above a bit of "electronic stimulation" she began to receive a lot of sex toys. Not wanting to be selfish, she gave them away to her friends. I'm not sure what consitutes "too many sex toys." I figure one should have about twelve sex toys for each room in their house. That sounds reasonable to me. [Right pic: Eva is shown shadowed by her Storm Trooper bodyguard who was hired to protect her and her sex toy collection].
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Kit Harington's Long Hair: Is it a Clue to Jon Snow's Game of Thrones Future?
- Heroes Reborn: Animated Character Posters Reveal the Newbies' Powers
- Falling Skies: Drew Roy Talks Confusing 'Warrior' Cry, Hal's Triangle Troubles
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- More From TVLine
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip
- Star Sightings July 2015
- Kourtney Kardashian Celebrates the Fourth of July with Kids as Scott Disick Parties in Monaco
- Stars Are Seeing Red, White & Blue While Celebrating the Fourth of July
- Miley Cyrus Doubles Down on Patriotic Gear for the Fourth of July -- See the Pics!
- More From ET