Turner Broadcasting and Nokia recently inked a deal that will see content from Cartoon Network offered through the Nokia Content Discoverer client which is currently available on a number of Nokia devices. The special client is designed to make it easier for users to find content to download. The deal only includes clips and games of shows such as Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo, but not full episodes, though perhaps full episodes aren't possible with this particular client. I wouldn't know since I don't really do that whole mobile phone or handheld device thing. It's just not my bag, you dig? I knew you could. Anyway, if you don't have this particular client but still like to watch cartoons on a tiny screen, you can always get some of these 'toons from iTunes, too.
[via Toon Zone]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.12 Photos: More Truths are Revealed
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.8 Photos: The Flash Comes to Starling City
- 10 'Supernatural' Characters Who Need to Return
- 'Arrow': 19 Moments of Obsession, Pain, Romance and Evil from 'Draw Back Your Bow'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Interview: Keegan Allen Says the Ultimate 'A' Reveal Is 'Mind-Blowing'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Parenthood' Cast Talks Final Season, Will Joel and Julia Finally Reconcile?
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Spotted Out Together!
- Ranking All of the Men of Shondaland: 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Scandal' & 'How to Get Away With Murder'
- 'The Biggest Loser' Trainer Jessie Pavelka Auditioned for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Fresh Fashion Finds Inspired by AMA Celebs
- More From ET