A source tells TV Squad that Apatow and 'F&G' stars Jason Segel and Seth Rogen are currently developing a 'Freaks' spin-off that would revolve around the band Creation. You know what that means? An updated version of 'Lady L' and more Segel-penned masterpieces.
We just have one question: How many pieces will Nick's drum kit have now?!
We're not kidding. This show actually exists. They wrote about it in The New York Times.
OK, we made that up. Fooled ya! We don't know how the "holiday" started, but we do know that every office has "that guy" who spends weeks of time planning the ultimate prank. So, we've put together a to-do list (with a little help from TV's most popular actors) so you, too, can be "that guy."
We heard yesterday that MTV is finally getting rid of the "music television" in their logo, because obviously it was just getting in the way of all of the other stuff. So what types of shows can we look forward to coming up on the network? More stunts and reality of course, according to Variety. One is 'Dudesons in America,' which will feature four guys from Finland who do wacky stunts and pranks. Yes, this is MTV and this involves probably pain to the participants, so Johnny Knoxville is one of the show's producers. (Side note: "Dudesons" is a fantastic name, isn't it?) An earlier 'Dudesons' series ran on Spike a few years ago.
The other show is 'MTV's Parkour Challenge,' which will feature talented athletes competing against each other in "urban sports': running up walls and in and out of buildings and jumping and what not.
Most audiences will know parkour from the opening scene of the James Bond movie 'Casino Royale,' where Bond chased the guy through the construction site.
When The Soupy Sales Show was live, his staff set him up for a prank, according to an interview he did with NBC's Bob Costas. As he went into a commercial, he would hear a woman scream, open the door and see a pair of ladies' shoes being dragged out of the frame. But when he actually opened the door, all he saw was a woman wearing ONLY her shoes (I think, I never bothered to look at her feet).
This clip contains censored nudity. So if you're watching it at work, make sure you share it with everyone around you, especially the ladies.
Basically, it's a simple and cheap "casual" game that is being produced for low-powered systems like Nintendo DS and Sony PSP handheld--and also for the PC. MumboJumbo's website boasts that it creates addictive, casual videogames. The game will premiere this fall and will likely be available online as well as in stores.
(S11E01) What's this? A new season of King of the Hill has begun and they're actually going to air the episodes in a decent timeslot? It's not going to be buried early in the evening where it will be easy to forget about? What hath we done to appease the Gods of TV that they have favored us with this gift? I don't know, but I'm glad to see this series get the timeslot it deserves.
I don't know if these are necessarily the "best" prank calls, probably just the best that could be found on YouTube. None of them are especially clever, and the newsmen don't seem especially rattled by the callers. Call me a prank snob, but I prefer my phone gags to have a little more panache. However, the call handled by Ted Koppel is somewhat intriguing, as Koppel refuses to play ball with a man trying to promote his Web site. The man calling to C-SPAN to talk about a war against robots from Battlestar Galactica is mildly amusing, but I give him points for being the most original out of the bunch.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 3 Photos: Behind the Scenes of the Rainy Photo Shoot
- 'Under the Dome': 19 Shocking Moments from 'The Red Door'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 5 Photos: The Aftermath of Hurricane AshLee
- 'Covert Affairs' Summer Finale Recap: A Place to Fight Back From
- More From BuddyTV
- Chelsea Lately's Final Hour: Handler Says (and Sings) Goodbye to E!
- Has Once Upon a Time's Season 4B Villain Been Revealed...?
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs Bosses Talk [Spoiler]'s Fate, Annie and Auggie's 'Challenge' and More
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale Recap: Death Becomes Her
- CBS' The McCarthys Drafts Rick Fox
- More From TVLine
- Chris Soules is the Next 'Bachelor' for Season 19!
- Charlize Theron: 20-Year-Olds Have 'No F**kin' Concept About Wisdom'
- Flashback: Julianna Margulies and Allison Janney's First Emmy Wins
- In Depth: Why 'Breaking Bad' Dominated Emmy Night
- Stephen Colbert Responds to Gwen Stefani Flubbing His Name: She's 'Evidently Not a Huge Fan'
- More From ET