A source tells TV Squad that Apatow and 'F&G' stars Jason Segel and Seth Rogen are currently developing a 'Freaks' spin-off that would revolve around the band Creation. You know what that means? An updated version of 'Lady L' and more Segel-penned masterpieces.
We just have one question: How many pieces will Nick's drum kit have now?!
We're not kidding. This show actually exists. They wrote about it in The New York Times.
OK, we made that up. Fooled ya! We don't know how the "holiday" started, but we do know that every office has "that guy" who spends weeks of time planning the ultimate prank. So, we've put together a to-do list (with a little help from TV's most popular actors) so you, too, can be "that guy."
We heard yesterday that MTV is finally getting rid of the "music television" in their logo, because obviously it was just getting in the way of all of the other stuff. So what types of shows can we look forward to coming up on the network? More stunts and reality of course, according to Variety. One is 'Dudesons in America,' which will feature four guys from Finland who do wacky stunts and pranks. Yes, this is MTV and this involves probably pain to the participants, so Johnny Knoxville is one of the show's producers. (Side note: "Dudesons" is a fantastic name, isn't it?) An earlier 'Dudesons' series ran on Spike a few years ago.
The other show is 'MTV's Parkour Challenge,' which will feature talented athletes competing against each other in "urban sports': running up walls and in and out of buildings and jumping and what not.
Most audiences will know parkour from the opening scene of the James Bond movie 'Casino Royale,' where Bond chased the guy through the construction site.
When The Soupy Sales Show was live, his staff set him up for a prank, according to an interview he did with NBC's Bob Costas. As he went into a commercial, he would hear a woman scream, open the door and see a pair of ladies' shoes being dragged out of the frame. But when he actually opened the door, all he saw was a woman wearing ONLY her shoes (I think, I never bothered to look at her feet).
This clip contains censored nudity. So if you're watching it at work, make sure you share it with everyone around you, especially the ladies.
Basically, it's a simple and cheap "casual" game that is being produced for low-powered systems like Nintendo DS and Sony PSP handheld--and also for the PC. MumboJumbo's website boasts that it creates addictive, casual videogames. The game will premiere this fall and will likely be available online as well as in stores.
(S11E01) What's this? A new season of King of the Hill has begun and they're actually going to air the episodes in a decent timeslot? It's not going to be buried early in the evening where it will be easy to forget about? What hath we done to appease the Gods of TV that they have favored us with this gift? I don't know, but I'm glad to see this series get the timeslot it deserves.
I don't know if these are necessarily the "best" prank calls, probably just the best that could be found on YouTube. None of them are especially clever, and the newsmen don't seem especially rattled by the callers. Call me a prank snob, but I prefer my phone gags to have a little more panache. However, the call handled by Ted Koppel is somewhat intriguing, as Koppel refuses to play ball with a man trying to promote his Web site. The man calling to C-SPAN to talk about a war against robots from Battlestar Galactica is mildly amusing, but I give him points for being the most original out of the bunch.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale Recap: Happy Endings
- Girl Meets World Season Finale Recap: A Date With Destiny
- More From TVLine
- Tom Brady Freaks Out Fans With Death-Defying Cliff Dive Video
- Josh Duhamel Wishes Fergie a Happy 40th in a Very Sweet Way
- Raven-Symone Says DNA Test Proves She's 'From Every Continent in Africa Except for One'
- Roger Moore Says Idris Elba Isn't 'English-English' Enough to Play Bond
- Scott Disick Hosts Vegas Party, Says He Plans to Go Back to Rehab
- More From ET