July 1, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 16th 2009 4:29PM
Looks like even a successful show can be canceled after a few years. ITV's Primeval (shown on BBC America on Saturday nights and on The Sci-Fi Channel) has been canceled after three seasons. The show was actually successful and well-liked and there's going to be a big-screen version too (and probably a U.S. version), but it was too expensive to produce.
Are you going to miss this show, or was three seasons enough?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Freaky Moments from 'Parasomnia'
- 25 Timeless 'Seinfeld' Episodes Everyone Needs to Re-Watch
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'She's No Angel'
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Reactions to This Week's Cry Fest
- NeNe Leakes on 'RHOA': 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me'
- More From BuddyTV
- Everyone Wants Bennifer 1.0 to Get Back Together Now
- Brandi Glanville Talks Playing the Villain on 'Real Housewives,' Reveals Her Salary
- Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7 Million Mansion That Exists to Make You Feel Bad About Your Life
- Super-Fit Lingerie Model Sarah Stage Accused of Photoshopping Post-Baby Body Pic
- Michael B. Jordan Is Absolutely Ripped in 'Rocky' Spinoff 'Creed' -- Watch the Film's First Trailer
- More From ET