May 6, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 16th 2009 4:29PM
Looks like even a successful show can be canceled after a few years. ITV's Primeval (shown on BBC America on Saturday nights and on The Sci-Fi Channel) has been canceled after three seasons. The show was actually successful and well-liked and there's going to be a big-screen version too (and probably a U.S. version), but it was too expensive to produce.
Are you going to miss this show, or was three seasons enough?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Prediction: Who Will Go Home in Week 11?
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 3?
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.23 Photos: The Team Closes in on the Terrorist Group Recruiting Children
- 'Dance Moms' Finale Recap: Does the ALDC Win Their Last Hometown Competition?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Recap: The Inhuman War Begins
- More From BuddyTV
- Justified, Broad City, Empire, Mom, 24, Jane the Virgin, Transparent Lead the 2015 Critics Choice Nominations
- Ratings: Person of Interest Closes Season 4 With Series Lows
- Originals Finale Sneak Peek: Davina Prepares the Spell to Resurrect Kol
- Disney Channel's Teen Beach 2, Time- Travel Sitcom Get Premiere Dates
- Revenge Series Finale Video: Amanda Guns Down Victoria in Final Face-Off
- More From TVLine
- Reese Witherspoon Has Adorable 'Blonde Moment' with David Letterman
- Miranda Lambert Designs New Home Around her 15 Rescue Animals!
- Rihanna's Show-Stopping Met Gala Robe Was Stitched Together By One Woman for 2 Years
- This Old Interview of Princess Diana Talking About Prince William Will Make Your Heart Burst
- Darren Criss Wants Fans to Look Beyond ‘Glee': Forget the Career I've Had
- More From ET