Philbin said he was impressed when Prince Harry stole a glance at Kate Middleton while she walked down the aisle during the royal wedding. And he even demonstrated the Prince's brief look.
"So, the question is ..." Vieira said.
The mystery was revealed at the Royal Wedding (Fri., 6AM ET on CNN) as Kate Middleton stepped out of her Bentley and presented her much-anticipated wedding dress to the world. The newly titled Duchess of Cambridge -- Prince William is the Duke, of course -- went with modern designer Sarah Burton, creative director of Alexander McQueen.
Her head was adorned with the halo tiara Queen Elizabeth II's father, King George VI, gave her on her 18th birthday. The elegant dress was both simple and decadent, featuring a much shorter 8-foot train than the one that almost bogged down Princess Diana's arrival the last time the world stopped for a Royal Wedding.
Diana's train was a mind-blowing 25 feet long, which looked fabulous cascading behind her, but was almost overwhelming as she exited her own vehicle. Middleton's exit was flawless.
From the Things I Don't Understand file: NBC is selling video of Matt Lauer's interview with Prince William and Prince Harry on iTunes, even though the entire interview is available on MSNBC.com for free.
Now, before you say "nobody would buy that," please note that the $1.99 video is the number two TV video on iTunes right now, right behind video of the recent Miss Universe Pageant. Just kidding. Actually, number one right now is the latest episode of Starter Wife. The rest of the top 10: recent eps of The Office, Lil' Bush, The Starter Wife, Kyle XY, The Starter Wife, Hannah Montana, Stargate: SG-1, and Studio 60.
I guess if you buy it from iTunes you can keep it forever and watch it over and over and over.
A British television channel has plans to produce a documentary about the death of Princess Diana. Supposedly, the producers have obtained exclusive photos of the crash that ended Diana's life in 1997. Diana's sons, William and Harry have expressed concern and requested that the photos not be included in the final production.
According to producers the photos contain no explicit or damaging images of Diana and are essential to the production, although they haven't said why.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Cameron Diaz Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- More From TVLine