April 23, 2014
project runway season 6
by Kim Potts, posted Dec 14th 2009 7:42PM
Let's cut to the chase: It went from hit show to (quoting one of our favorite alumni from back when the show was so good) a hot mess. Yes, season 6 of 'Project Runway' wasn't your father's 'Project Runway' -- or even your slightly older cousin's 'Project Runway' -- but in anticipation of the impending season 7 cast announcement, we've come up with a few ideas for getting the show back to our reality TV-addicted standards.
by Kona Gallagher, posted Dec 11th 2009 1:01PM
I finally, and with great difficulty got the tree up, I've somehow gotten roped into holding a cookie exchange at my house this weekend, and I have glitter in places where glitter should not be. What's that smell? It smells like Festivus to me. While the main thing I want this year is to just lie very, very still in a dark room for a week or so, this is a TV blog, so let's talk about what TV could do to make me happy!
- Stop with the long hiatuses already! I don't get to see a new episode of V until March, and I'm being forced into leading a Glee-less existence until April. Give it up already! If you have 3 months between new episodes, it's a new season, why not call it that? You know what I have been doing for the past 11 weeks? Watching the first 11 episodes of Dexter. This week, I will be watching episode 12, and then the season will be over. It's efficient and satisfying. The networks need to get on board.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine