The first plan involved the whole family, though only Kris Jenner knew what was happening. But when Kris and Kim fought on the way over, he felt the time wasn't right. So he set up an elaborate proposal moment in their home, which was perhaps even sweeter.
Kim walked in to the words "Will You Marry Me?" in rose petals with Kris kneeling behind him holding the ring. It was then that he asked her. And while she admitted she was speechless, it was still pretty funny that she waited until after she saw the $2 million ring to say, "Yes."
At first it was fairly standard thanks for all the hard work she does for the competitions and all of her support, but then he surprised her and the crowd.
"All I got is one question for you, and one quesetion alone," Myk told her. But then, perhaps because he believes actions speak louder than words, he simply pulled out a ring and got down on one knee without any words. Her response was just as silent, but it was a positive one.
Gene Simmons asked their tour guide in Belize the best place to propose, and he was advised to do it on top of the main temple. All of that was fine and dandy, until Gene started running up the steep steps like he was in his 20s again.
"I ... am tired," he declared, before stumbling and crawling the rest of the way to the top.
In the sneak peek at Tuesday's episode below, the KISS frontman, who has openly denounced marriage, proposes to longtime girlfriend Tweed.
Over the last few weeks, the duo made some disastrous talk show appearances -- 'Today' in particular -- and Tweed even walked out on Simmons in an earlier episode. Can marriage solve their problems?
"I used to watch movies where they say, 'I can't live without you,' but for me it's true," Simmons says in the clip.
For 'The Biggest Loser' contestant Antoine Dove, there was a lot weighing on his shoulders in this season finale. He and fellow contestant Alexandra White found love while they were losing the pounds, and during last night's weigh-in, Antoine got down on one knee and popped the question in front of the entire country.
Watch the video and find out what she says after the jump!
For everything that happened this week -- a return to form for those of you who were upset that the previous two episodes strayed from the confines of Dunder-Mifflin -- I believe it's that question (and Pam's reaction to it) that will set up the conflict over the remaining episodes of the season. I'm about as good at reading female facial signals as Rain Man, but even I could tell that Pam's face during the "proposal" wasn't exactly filled with the kind of joy you'd expect it would be. Maybe the producers are just giving us a red herring and Pam's reaction tonight will be the equivalent of Lost's four-toed statue (interesting for a blip, then forgotten about) or maybe things are not all that well in JAM-land.
But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's talk about the rest of the episode first...
Those two cute House co-stars who got engaged earlier this year have called off their relationship. Jesse Spencer proposed to Jennifer Morrison over the holidays at the Eiffel Tower in Paris. They were set to wed later this year, but People magazine reports they have called it off. The couple's official statement says they "remain close".
In other prime time relationship news, last season's Bachelor couple have called off their engagement.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- The Super Bowl proposal that never happened is happening tonight, during Veronica Mars.
- America may not be ready for the mountain-man look. American Idol contestant Sean Michael was rumored to have been booted off the show because of his appearance.
- Is Stephen Colbert ice cream from Ben & Jerry's a myth, or will it be on store shelves this April?
I'm talking to Mike Ausiello, TV Guide's resident Gilmore Girls fan and spoiler king. Because he had well-placed moles over at GG (he was an extra there, after all), he revealed a big-ass plot point from this episode a few weeks ago, and by the time it wrapped around the Internets, even spoiler-averse people like me knew what was going to happen tonight. So the surprise wasn't there at all.
(By the way, I like Mike. Even interviewed him once. Nice fella. But he's gotten so big that it's hard to avoid his spoilers, even if you want to.)
(S03E06) You know, this show does it to me every time. I've probably reviewed about 10 episodes of The Office that I have considered classics. Well, you can count this one as number 11.
The episode focused on "Diwali", a major Hindu festival which is celebrated, coincidentally, at this time of the year. In this instance, Kelly has invited the entire staff to a Diwali celebration, and most of the folks are enthusiastic about going, but some, including Angela, are a bit skeptical, if not downright hostile to the idea.
To drum up enthusiasm, Michael convenes a meeting where he attempts to explain "Hindu Halloween" and celebrate the diversity of the Indian/Hindu culture. His presentation includes pictures of famous Indians, and one of them was Apu from The Simpsons, which elicited guffaws from this blogger. Absolute brilliance from the writers.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Can the ALDC Maintain the Top Spot in the Competition?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Who Will the Mystery Woman Be?
- 15 Times Taylor Swift Lyrics Perfectly Described 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Kirsten Gives Liam an Answer to His Proposal
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Exhibit 'A'
- Graceland Sneak Peek: Jakes Suits Up for Charlie's 'Swamp People' Sting
- Banshee Sets End Date: Season 4 Will Be Cinemax Drama's Last
- Longmire Team on Season 4's 'Second Chances' Theme, A&E Cancellation
- NBC's The Wiz Casts Queen Latifah as Wizard, Mary J. Blige as Wicked Witch
- More From TVLine
- Victoria's Secret's Newest Angels on How They Plan to Keep Their Personal Lives Private
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen Go on Drug-Filled Xmas Adventure in 'The Night Before' Red-Band Trailer
- New Victoria's Secret Angels Want to Join Taylor Swift's Squad: 'It'd Be a Lot of Fun!'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' Cast: Then and Now
- '13 Hours' Trailer: Michael Bay's Benghazi Film Is Surprisingly Emotional, Still Has Huge Explosions
- More From ET