Then with Commander in Chief on ABC, he made Geena Davis the President and actually showed her in action -- until the show was canceled.
Lurie's working on another female-driven drama now for Showtime, but this time it's not about politics. Hillary Jones is the name of the show and the character, a police detective working vice in Los Angeles during the week, but moonlighting as a hooker in Nevada during the weekend.
She's not breaking the law, though, because prostitution -- as you and I know from the movies -- is legal there.
(S04E02) Paul Rudd is a funny guy, and he should really do more comedy. He appeared in this episode, albeit briefly, as an instructor in Trudi's Lamaze class who informs the women, "your vagina will be ripped in half." That's about all we hear about Trudi and her pregnancy in this episode, though she does have a funny conversation with Williams where Williams explains to her that a baby must be fed everyday and cannot, as Trudi assumes, just have food laid out for it like a cat. Trudi counters with, "If I knew you were going to judge me on my parenting skills I never would have introduced you to my unborn child."
Rewinding to the beginning of the episode, the deputies discuss new policies on when they can and cannot shoot at a person. One of the new rules is that they can only shoot after they've already been shot once. Trudi inexplicably asks if she can shoot people and chickens who come into her yard.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.3 Photos: SAMCRO Goes After an Important Alliance
- Meet the Cast of 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'
- 'Gotham' Roundup: Donal Logue Teases Joker's Intro, Ben McKenzie Talks Villains and More
- 5 Things to Know About 'Forever': A Creepy Nemesis, a Dominatrix and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Reign DVD Video: Adelaide Kane Examines Mary's Journey to the Throne
- Friends Pilot Revisited 20 Years Later: The Hair! The Clothes! The Mistake?
- NBC's Peter Pan Live! Casts Broadway Actress Taylor Louderman as Wendy
- NCIS' Sean Murray Previews 'Classic' Season 12, McGee/Gibbs Bonding
- The Mysteries of Laura Sneak Peek: 'Captain Booty' Lays Down the Law
- More From TVLine
- 10 Reasons We're Still Pissed About 'Lost' 10 Years Later
- Alfonso Ribeiro Addresses His 'DWTS' Edge
- Ariana Grande Slams 'Diva' Rumors
- Kris Jenner Officially Files for Divorce From Bruce After 23 Years of Marriage
- 6 Things You Didn't Know About 'Big Bang Theory' Before the Season 8 Premiere!
- More From ET