Then with Commander in Chief on ABC, he made Geena Davis the President and actually showed her in action -- until the show was canceled.
Lurie's working on another female-driven drama now for Showtime, but this time it's not about politics. Hillary Jones is the name of the show and the character, a police detective working vice in Los Angeles during the week, but moonlighting as a hooker in Nevada during the weekend.
She's not breaking the law, though, because prostitution -- as you and I know from the movies -- is legal there.
(S04E02) Paul Rudd is a funny guy, and he should really do more comedy. He appeared in this episode, albeit briefly, as an instructor in Trudi's Lamaze class who informs the women, "your vagina will be ripped in half." That's about all we hear about Trudi and her pregnancy in this episode, though she does have a funny conversation with Williams where Williams explains to her that a baby must be fed everyday and cannot, as Trudi assumes, just have food laid out for it like a cat. Trudi counters with, "If I knew you were going to judge me on my parenting skills I never would have introduced you to my unborn child."
Rewinding to the beginning of the episode, the deputies discuss new policies on when they can and cannot shoot at a person. One of the new rules is that they can only shoot after they've already been shot once. Trudi inexplicably asks if she can shoot people and chickens who come into her yard.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Empire' Season 2 Spoilers: Can Lucious Keep Cookie Down?
- 'Arrow' Star Emily Bett Rickards: Felicity's a Hero and Kicking Ass
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Can Lady Love Prove She's Pregnant?
- 'Scream Queens' Recap: Who is the Hag of Shady Lane?
- More From BuddyTV
- The 100 Video: Go Inside One of Clarke and Finn's Biggest Season 2 Scuffles
- Ratings: Scream Queens Slips Again
- Bones Sneak Peek: Booth Fights for Survival — Watch the Gross Video
- Sean Bean's Frankenstein Chronicles Miniseries Finds U.S. Home on A&E
- The Voice: Xtina Returning, Pharrell to Make It a Four-Peat for Season 10
- More From TVLine
- Ellen DeGeneres Surprises tWitch by Sharing the 'First Ultrasound' of His Baby
- Joe Giudice Opens Up About Teresa's Life Behind Bars: She's Really Not OK
- Justin Bieber Flaunts New Stomach Tattoo, Gets Another Excuse to Show Off His Washboard Abs
- Nicki Minaj Slams Miley Cyrus Over VMAs: You Don't Want to Know How Black Women Feel
- 'Gossip Girl' Shocker! You'll Never Guess Who Were Considered to Play Serena and Blair
- More From ET