pulling chest hairs
Well, here's a commercials that the gay community won't be thrilled about.
Oh, hell, maybe they'll think it's funny too. Two mechanics working on a car both eat a Snickers bar that is in both of their mouths, like those two dogs in that Disney movie with the spaghetti, and end up kissing for a rather longer time than they probably should have. To prove their manliness they both pull their chest hairs out, which I think could also be seen as trying to turn each other on. Snickers satisfies you...in many different ways.
You can see what happens after the kiss at the web site, appropriately named afterthekiss.com. You can vote for the ending you want.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Is 'Game of Thrones' Planting Seeds for a Shocking Family Secret?
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Sons of the Harpy'
- 'Bachelor' Couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Plagued with Breakup Rumors
- Teresa Giudice's Lawyer Addresses Rumors About the 'RHONJ' Star
- 'Revenge' Recap: Who Helped Victoria Frame Amanda?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Secrets and Lies Finale Hits Highs, as Good Wife Dips to New Low
- Bruce Jenner to Discuss Transition With Kardashian Family in 2-Part E! Special
- New Girl Finale Video: Hear Winston's Uber-Crucial Voicemail for Cece
- Revenge Series Finale Promo Teases Jack's Grim Fate, Amanda's Last Shot
- Mad Men Recap: Sister Strife
- More From TVLine
- Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea's Song 'Pretty Girls' Leaked: Listen Now!
- Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter Dannielynn Birkhead Is Cuter Than Ever at Kentucky Derby
- Eva Longoria Makes a Beautiful Barefoot Bridesmaid
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Reveal Daughter's Name: Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
- Ireland Baldwin Leaves Rehab -- Check Out Her New Look
- More From ET