pulling chest hairs
Well, here's a commercials that the gay community won't be thrilled about.
Oh, hell, maybe they'll think it's funny too. Two mechanics working on a car both eat a Snickers bar that is in both of their mouths, like those two dogs in that Disney movie with the spaghetti, and end up kissing for a rather longer time than they probably should have. To prove their manliness they both pull their chest hairs out, which I think could also be seen as trying to turn each other on. Snickers satisfies you...in many different ways.
You can see what happens after the kiss at the web site, appropriately named afterthekiss.com. You can vote for the ending you want.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'Scandal' Recap: How to Handle the Affair
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.4 Photos: What Does Wes Find Out About Rebecca's 'Disappearance'?
- 'Bones' Recap: A Grieving and Ballsy Hero Comes Home
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Premiere: 17 Shocking Moments from 'Green Arrow'
- More From BuddyTV
- D.A. Requested Bobbi Kristina Brown's Autopsy Be Sealed for Fear of Potential Flight Risk, Harm to Witnesses
- What is Lupus, and Why Would Selena Gomez Get Chemo for It?
- Someone in a Dinosaur Costume Totally Aced This 'American Ninja Warrior' Course
- Nick Cannon's Kids Took Him to Chuck E. Cheese's for His 35th Birthday and It's Adorable
- Snooki Gets Candid About Her Post-Birth Bod: It Was 'Just a Big, Black Hole'
- More From ET