If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 11?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Interviews: Executive Producers Tease New Faces and Challenges in Season 2
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.11 Photos: Winter Comes Early to Chester's Mill
- More From BuddyTV
- Chad Michael Murray, Dollhouse Fave Join Cast of Marvel's Agent Carter
- Arrow's Crazy No. 1 Fan Is... Sam and Dean Winchester's Mom?
- Teen Wolf's New Recruit Outlines Brett's Loyalty, Ponders Mason's Crush
- Baby Daddy Casts Days' Matt Cedeno as [Spoiler]'s Sleazy New Man
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Friends Reunion Backlash: Aniston Was Not 'Pissed'
- More From TVLine
- Flashback Friday: ET's First Interview With Maroon 5, 10 Years Later
- Ariana Grande on Big Sean: 'I'm Happy'
- Did Kendall and Kylie Jenner Go Too Far with this Controversial 'DuJour' Photoshoot?
- See Ed Sheeran in Drag as 'Little Orphan Annie'
- Madonna Disses Lady Gaga In Leaked Song Lyrics
- More From ET