If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Semifinals Part 2 Performance Rankings
- 'Bones' Season 10 Cast Photos
- 'Criminal Minds' Season 10 Premiere Photos: Jennifer Love Hewitt Joins the Team as Kate Callahan
- 'The Good Wife' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Alicia Says No!
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 10 Photo Booth Gallery
- More From BuddyTV
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Promo Features Bang-in' Skye, Kick-Ass May
- Mom Casts Sara Rue as [Spoiler]'s Girlfriend, Ed Asner as New Neighbor
- Gang Related Cut After One Season
- Supernatural Season 10 Poster Promises Demonic Struggles
- More From TVLine
- Why Mark Wahlberg Didn't Attend His Brothers Wedding to Jenny McCarthy
- Shemar Moore Dishes Long-Awaited 'Y&R' Return
- Scott Bakula 'Leaps' into 'NCIS: New Orleans'
- Watch the Heartwarming Moment a Mother With Alzheimer's Recognizes Her Daughter Again
- Meghan Trainor Bares All: Her Unexpected Big Break, Being Bullied and Embracing Her Body
- More From ET