You can watch clips of the Jim Henson Company's Puppet Up! Uncensored improv shows on TBS' Laugh Lab site. New sketches will be added every Wednesday.
Puppet Up! Uncensored is an improved stage show from the Jim Henson Company that's essentially Who's Line Is It Anyway?, but with puppets. A Puppet Up! special was shown on TBS not long ago, and I found myself enjoying it, albeit intermittently.
The week-long comedy festival was sponsored by HBO and AEG. Most of the performances were taped for later broadcast on TBS including the Jim Henson Company's improv performance Puppet Up! and Comic Relief 2006. The festival also played host to Dave Chappelle's latest no-show.
On November 20th, TBS will be airing a taped performance of the Henson gang performing improvised, uncensored comedy at the Las Vegas Comedy Festival. This isn't the warm and wacky Muppet comedy of yore. Puppet Up! Uncensored! is blue comedy developed by a whole new team of writers and performers looking to bring a fresh voice and renewed primetime supremacy to the Henson name. In addition to the improv performance, TBS has ordered up 30 episodes of Uncensored for its forthcoming broadband channel and remains in negotiations over the semi-improvised late night talk show project.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- More From TVLine
- Michael B. Jordan on Racist Reactions to 'Fantastic Four' Casting: 'This Is the World We Live In'
- Kylie Jenner Struggles with Opening Up to Family: 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- 'Newsroom' Star Alison Pill Marries Joshua Leonard -- See the Pretty Pics!
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Jessa Duggar's Father-In-Law Encourages Josh Duggar: 'Hang In There'
- More From ET