Williams briefly made a serious point about Sheen: that his behavior affected a lot of other people who work on his show. They "must not feel so good knowing he's been spending $500,000 on drugs and porn stars and stuff and now they have to wait, perhaps their families can't be fed," she said.
Then Williams abruptly shifted gears and pointed out that Sheen has always reminded her of Quagmire from 'The Family Guy,' showing a side-by-side comparison of the two scallywags. Maybe she's not taking this whole thing so seriously after all.
Tiger Woods was immediately interested in doing the show after he'd heard how many different women Charlie has slept with, but he backed out when he found out it was all acting on the show. Luckily, the PGA welcomed him back with open arms mere moments before the entire sport collapsed.
Conan O'Brien was briefly considered, but NBC said no before they even heard what it was. When advised that he probably wouldn't be needed until next September, when the network's hold over O'Brien expires anyway, they relented. "At least," no one from NBC actually said, "...it would keep him the hell away from 11:30."
Over a steak dinner, Brian prompts Quagmire to reveal exactly why he dislikes him. Figuring chiefly among Quagmire's reasons are Brian's "textbook liberal agenda," his pursuit of Lois, and pooping in the yard. Bad dog!
Watch the video after the jump.
They've become the great modern philosopher like Wilson, the evolving thinker like Bill Dauterive, the bearer of bad news like Newman, and even the court jester -- as long as you don't count one of these guys.
Not only would we not want some of them living next door to us, we wouldn't want them living. Period. These are the annoying next-door neighbors who should have been run out by the Neighborhood Homeowners' Association with torches and pitchforks.
Every year, The Boston Phoenix publishes a list of the 100 Unsexiest Men of the Year, where they judge 100 males involved in everything from sports to politics to the internet. They always include several TV faces (and other body parts), and this year they've included a cartoon character.
No, not Dr. Phil, though he is a bit of a cartoon. The "doctor" is on the list, but the cartoon character I'm talking about is Quagmire, from Family Guy. The Phoenix sends a note to creator Seth MacFarlane that "nothing screams hilarity like jokes about date rape!" Giggity.
Chalk a lot of that up to giving Quagmire a chance to shine. He's a great character, so it's nice to get to see him used a little more on occasion. If the experiment with Stewie and Brian's talk show, Up Late, goes well, I wouldn't mind seeing Quagmire get his own show. Maybe something along the lines of Midnight Q from "PTV." He did have the line of the night with his "...contents of your panties may have shifted..." bit after missing the flight.
Anyway, I don't agree with all of this person's choices, but it's not a bad way to spend eight minutes. The video is after the jump.
Peter is going to have a vasectomy, so he decides to freeze is sperm before he does it. This leads to an hysterical yet truly gross scene where Peter knocks over an entire shelf of sperm samples, and has to refill them, um, himself. Flash forward nine months, and a woman gives birth to another Stewie, named Bertram.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Season Finale: 21 Heartbreaking Moments from 'I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive'
- 'Burn Notice' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Michael Suffers from the Deal He Made
- 10 Former Contestants Who Should Be 'American Idol' Judges
- 20 TV Characters To Have a Summer Fling With
- 'MasterChef' Season Premiere Recap: Apron Extravaganza
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch Season 3, episode 11 - 'Family Ties
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch Season 3, episode 10 - 'Fakin' It'
- 'Nashville' season finale: Everyone's alive, everyone's a mess
- 'Criminal Minds' Season 8 finale: Who fell victim to The Replicator?
- 'Modern Family' Season 4 finale: 'Goodnight, Gracie' ends with a Dunphy funeral
- More From Zap2it
- Chicago Fire Finale Recap: Baby Fever! [Updated]
- Criminal Minds Finale Recap: The Replicator Is Unmasked, But Not Before Striking Back
- Nashville Season Finale Recap: Truth, Consequences and Black Boxer Briefs [Updated]
- Idology: Cheering Candice Glover's Season 12 Win, Debating Finale Highs and Lows, Envisioning Changes for a Brighter Idol Future!
- Law & Order: SVU Season Finale Shocker: Is [Spoiler] Leaving the Show?!
- More From TVLine