Yup, that's right, an open casket call, for FOX's new reality show, The Search For The Next Elvira.
It's happening this Friday (Friday the 13th, natch) at 4pm on The Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA. But if you can't make it there, you can download an application from the show's web site. They're looking for a new horror hostess to take the reigns from the classic horror movie icon.
The comedians are thrown together on the ship in combinations that maximize explosiveness and hilarity; big ol' Gabriel Iglesias and tiny Josh Blue are put on twin beds two inches apart. Explosive Roz and hormonal pregnant "broad" Stella are put in the same room. Stand back and let the wacky sparks fly.
By the way, I'm totally jealous of the Last Comic Standing contestants. The 'house' they get to live in together this season is the Queen Mary cruise liner docked in Long Beach, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host Final Saturday Night Live Episodes of the Season
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 24, Revenge, Grey's, Dixie, Once, NCIS, Arrow, Sleepy and More!
- USA Sets Summer Dates for Covert Affairs, Graceland, New Matt Passmore Drama and Others
- Amazon Prime to Exclusively Stream HBO Faves Including Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Veep
- More From TVLine