Question: is it OK to joke about rape when you're talking about insects?
That's what some people are wondering this afternoon as Jerry Seinfeld is getting a little heat from anti-rape groups (hmmm...I would hope that every group is anti-rape, but I digress...) for a remark he made to the New York Daily News promoting his Bee Movie flick:
"Bees have the only perfect society on earth ... They have no crime, they have no drugs, they have no rape. A little rape, but it's not that bad."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from 'Grodd Lives'
- [Video] 'Bones' Sneak Peek: Is Daisy Ready to Move On?
- 2015 Critics' Choice TV Awards: 'Silicon Valley,' 'Veep,' 'Mom' and 4 More Lead Nominations
- Why 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' is Hurting ABC's 'Agents of SHIELD'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Prediction: Who Will Go Home in Week 11?
- More From BuddyTV
- New 'Magic Mike XXL' Teaser Trailer: 'It's Not Bro Time, It's Show Time'
- Miranda Lambert Designs New Home Around her 15 Rescue Animals!
- Kim Kardashian Called a 'Murderer' as Anti-Fur Activists Swarm Her NYC Book Signing
- This Teenager's Amazingly Blunt Sex Ed Answers Got Her Suspended
- Cindy Crawford Looks Even More Fabulous Makeup-Free
- More From ET