Well, I finally found a question obscure enough to stump everyone.
Last week I asked...
On Michael Chiklis' short-lived sitcom, Daddio, what performer did his neighbor, Bobick, play way too loud on his stereo?
The answer is Tom Jones.
Here's another question from a reader that isn't quite as tough...
Luis Antonio Amaro wrote, "I need help on a 80's cartoon. People think I'm crazy when I mention this. A cartoon about a group of people whom changed into superheros. One was a sailor who turns into a rope, a clockstore owner who turns into an owl and I remember the leader being a baby who would change in his crip and takes off wearing a blanket for a cape and a baby bottle in his hand. I know theirs more charaters involve. Please say I'm not crazy."
Hey gang, here's what happening in the world of cartoons:
A new Simpsons game, possibly created to coincide with the movie, has been showing up on some retailer's list as "The Simpsons Game." Electronic Arts is publishing the game, which will be available for pretty much all the major platforms, including Wii.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Yvette Nicole Brown Exits Community
- Yvonne Strahovski to Reteam With Chuck Creator on Astronaut Wives Club
- You're the Worst, Married Renewed for Second Seasons; Worst Moving to FXX
- Modern Family Sneak Peek: Did Haley Accidentally Crash Alex's College Tour?
- ABC's black-ish Casts Jenifer Lewis as Anthony Anderson's Mother
- More From TVLine
- A Restaurant in England Is Serving This Breakfast That Contains 8,000 Calories
- Michael Phelps Arrested for DUI, Issues Apology: 'I Am Deeply Sorry'
- 'Selfie' Review: A Fun, Fresh Comedy That Shines Without a Filter
- Britney Spears Wants 2 More Kids, 1 Husband, 3 Planes, 4 Houses
- Ciara Becomes Latest Victim of Notorious Red Carpet Prankster
- More From ET