Well, I finally found a question obscure enough to stump everyone.
Last week I asked...
On Michael Chiklis' short-lived sitcom, Daddio, what performer did his neighbor, Bobick, play way too loud on his stereo?
The answer is Tom Jones.
Here's another question from a reader that isn't quite as tough...
Luis Antonio Amaro wrote, "I need help on a 80's cartoon. People think I'm crazy when I mention this. A cartoon about a group of people whom changed into superheros. One was a sailor who turns into a rope, a clockstore owner who turns into an owl and I remember the leader being a baby who would change in his crip and takes off wearing a blanket for a cape and a baby bottle in his hand. I know theirs more charaters involve. Please say I'm not crazy."
Hey gang, here's what happening in the world of cartoons:
A new Simpsons game, possibly created to coincide with the movie, has been showing up on some retailer's list as "The Simpsons Game." Electronic Arts is publishing the game, which will be available for pretty much all the major platforms, including Wii.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Review with Forrest MacNeil': Stealing, addiction and other parts of life
- 'Believe': Watch the Alfonso Cuaron-directed opening scene of NBC's new series
- 'Bones' Season 9 photos: Meet Brennan's new squintern, Rodolfo Fuentes
- 'American Idol' eliminated singer Emily Piriz: 'Idol' was like an alternate universe
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10, episode 14: For a hospital that banned relationships, there sure are a lot of relationships
- More From Zap2it