Carolyn Strauss, president of HBO Entertainment, announced today that Entourage will be returning for a fourth season. The network has ordered another 12 episode run. Along with the final eight episodes of season three that are set to begin in early 2007, that gives fans at least 20 more episodes. Over the last two years the show has garnered eight Emmy nominations, with one win for Jeremy Piven as Outstanding Supporting Actor.
Created by Doug Ellin, Entourage is the story of rising young actor Vincent Chase. The series follows the ups and downs of his career. To help him along he has his best friend/manager Eric, long time pal Turtle, and brother Johnny Drama. Doing his best to help Vince, while serving his own needs, is agent Ari Gold. At the current break, the audience was left hanging as Vince is without a job, and has just fired Ari for bungling the Ramones movie deal.
(S03E11) It seems only fitting that the week that I fill in for Jonathan, the name of the episode is "What About Bob?" The only thing stranger would be if next week's episode was titled "The Return of Jonathan." (Just checked, it's not.)
While Drama goes to shoot his first scenes for the new Ed Burns flick, Ari, Bob, and Eric go to see a studio head about the Ramones movie, and Vince and Turtle spend the day trying to track down a pair of expensive, limited edition sneakers from a famous Japanese artist.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- Amazon orders 'The After,''Transparent,' more pilots to series: Report
- 'Justified' Season 5, episode 9: 'Wrong Roads' pretty well sums up the season so far
- More From Zap2it