- TCM is showing Elvis Presley movies all night.
- At 7, ABC has a new America's Funniest Home Videos, then new episodes of Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers & Sisters.
- CBS has a new 60 Minutes at 7, followed by new episodes of The Amazing Race, Cold Case, and The Unit.
- NBC has Saturday Night Live Just Game Show Parodies at 7, then Saturday Night Live Just Commercials, and then a new, two-hour Celebrity Apprentice.
- FOX has a new Hole in the Wall at 7, followed by new episodes of The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad.
- At 8, Food Network has a new Challenge.
- Discovery has two new episodes of Rampage at 8, then Hudson Plane Crash: What Really Happened.
- Showtime has The L Word Finale Special at 8, followed by the series finale and new episodes of The United States of Tara and Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
- At 9, HBO has a new Big Love, followed by new episodes of Flight of the Conchords and East Bound & Down.
- MTV has a new Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory at 9, then new episodes of The CollegeHumor Show, Nitro Circus, and How's Your News?
- At 10, AMC has the season premiere of Breaking Bad.
- At 12:15am, Cartoon Network has a new Delocated, followed by a new Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.
Check your local TV listings for more.
- FOX has the Sprint: Auto Club 500 NASCAR race all night.
- At 7, ABC has The Barbara Walters Special, followed by The Oscars Red Carpet and The 81st Annual Academy Awards. After the awards (and/or local news), there's a special Jimmy Kimmel Live with Mel Gibson.
- CBS has a new 60 Minutes at 7, then a new Amazing Race.
- NBC has a new, two-hour Dateline at 7.
- At 8, Discovery has three new episodes of Rampage!
- VH-1 has a new Confessions of a Teen Idol at 8.
- At 9, PBS has a new Masterpiece Classic.
- Food Network has a new Iron Chef America at 9.
- MTV has a new Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory at 9, followed by new episodes of The CollegeHumor Show, Nitro Circus, and How's Your News?
- HBO has a new Big Love at 9, then new episodes of Flight of the Conchords and Eastbound & Down.
- Showtime has a new episode of The L Word at 9, followed by new episodes of United States of Tara and Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
- Also at 9: Sundance has a new Shameless.
- At 11:30, E! has 2009 Academy Awards After Party.
- At 12:30am, Cartoon Network has a new Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.
Check your local TV listings for more.
Sometimes it seems like entertainment divisions are being too sensitive to the American psyche, but I think it's better to err on the side of caution. Sadly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Law & Order took a stab at the university shooting storyline next season as one of their "ripped from the headlines" episodes.
(S04E24) What a great way to tie this whole season together. With only one episode left, the Male Noche gang from way back in the season premiere has returned and they want Horatio dead. Recall that H shut down a lot of the gang's Miami operations so it makes sense that they'd be holding a grudge.
Last week's cliffhanger didn't really lead to anything. The only purpose it served was to let us know that someone wanted to hit H. But no one was shot at his wedding (to Marisol) and I'm guessing this episode takes place about a week later. The Noches are finally on trial (that took a while...) but the courtroom proceedings don't go very smoothly. While on the stand, one of the Noche leaders grabs a gun from the prosecutor (it was evidence), tosses it to his buddy in the crowd, who then locks in a magazine and starts firing. Two of the Noche leaders got away, but only later do we find out why.
(S02E21) This was a pretty intricate episode, but it was well done. Because the story itself was so in depth, the romantic storylines that have been developing with Don and Charlie were set aside. They actually talk about those in this article. It makes a good point. The writers have done enough to develop what this show is about, that they can now focus on some of the individual problems that the characters face.
What we did get to see was how Don and Charlie cope with being in a life threatening situation. A gunman made his way into the FBI office and opened fire. A suspect in another crime was killed and two others were injured. A bullet missed Charlie by mere feet and it was interesting to see how he dealt with that.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Kicks Off with Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- More From BuddyTV
- UnREAL Finale Preview: Rachel's Choice, Quinn's War, Broken-Hearted Jeremy and Season 2 Scenarios
- Stephen Colbert's Late Show Promos Wield Magic, Mitt and a 'Dreamboat'
- The 100 Season 3 Video: Cast Talks Jaha's Revenge, Lexa's Return & More
- Fuller House: First Photo of 'Nicky' and 'Alex' on Set of Netflix Revival Series
- Quotes of the Week From Major Crimes, Hannibal, Masters of Sex and More!
- More From TVLine
- Jericho the Lion Is Alive Despite Reports
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys a Girls Night Out with Shania Twain: 'Music is Medicine'
- Celebs React to Ronda Rousey's Impressive 34-Second UFC Win
- Bobby Brown's Wife Rushed to Hospital Following Bobbi Kristina's Funeral
- 6 Reasons the 'Zoolander 2' Trailer Is Everything You've Been Waiting For
- More From ET