April 18, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Feb 8th 2006 2:39PM
The sixteen year old son of a man who worked on Sam Donaldson's ranch in New Mexico was convicted on two counts of murder and one count of voluntary manslaughter after shooting and killing his father, stepmother and stepsister in 2004. According to reports, Cody Posey had been abused by his father his entire life. It was actually Sam Donaldson who called authorities after coming across the murder scene and hidden bodies. There's more about the trial, including footage, which you can see here.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Vampire Diaries' Quotes from 'Resident Evil'
- 'Scandal' Season 3: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Ugly, Ugly
- 'Glee' Episode 5.18 Photos: First Look at Guest Star Shirley MacLaine
- 'Scandal' Season 3 Finale Recap: Actions Have Consequences
- 'Parenthood' Season 5 Finale Recap: The End of an Era
- More From BuddyTV