If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Real Power of Veto Used in the Final 5?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Premiere Photos: The Black Plague Ravages the Land
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Real Final 5 Power of Veto?
- 'DWTS' Season 19 Rehearsal Photos: Alfonso Ribeiro, Tommy Chong and Tavis Smiley
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Rainway'
- More From BuddyTV