A critic who reviewed this show said that there's nothing quite like it on television. I'd have to agree. It manages to be both a romantic, funny, likable, light comedy/drama and an edgier comedy with pointed barbs, quick and clever one-liners, and sharp pop culture/news references.
Is it like the moved Ed to New York City? Yeah, it actually is. Tom Cavanagh handles the Ed part (duh), it has the mix of comedy and drama, it has the pop/rock soundtrack, and Jason Priestly and Tom's sister even fill the Mike/Nancy roles (the marriage stuff, and he's even a doctor!). But it's just different enough too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Suits Quotes from Season 4 Finale 'Not Just a Pretty Face'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.24 Photos: The End of Alison's Trial Brings a Surprise Witness
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Christina Aguilera's Team
- 'Arrow': Will a Main Character Die in Season 3?
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville Recap: Happily Never After
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Donna's Surprise Move, Harvey's 'Emotional Block' and Mike and Rachel's [Spoiler]
- The 100 Recap: 'It Can't Be Over'
- Empire Post Mortem: Trai Byers on That Explosive Elevator Scene, Bipolar Stigma and Rhonda's 'Betrayal'
- American Idol Top 8 Guys Recap: W(ednesday's) T(errible) F(allout)
- More From TVLine