- Even if the season should have ended now, any additional episodes that are still part of the current season will be made available to customers as soon as Apple gets them
- If there are ultimately fewer episodes in the season than originally planned, customers will get a partial refund
- At least some customers are getting credits which can be used to buy any two TV shows, music videos, or short films from the iTunes Store
That's right, Friday Night Lights shaves as close as a blade, or your money back.
Sorry, whenever I hear news of a refund that old electric razor commercial pops into my head. Remember that one? No? Okay, moving on:
The folks behind NBC's Friday Night Lights are so sure you'll love the first season DVD set coming out next Tuesday that they're offering to refund your money if you don't like it. In order to qualify for the refund, you have to purchase the DVD before the end of the year, and I guess you also have to hate the series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Finale Predictions: Who Will Win Season 9?
- 'Red Band Society' Review: A Feel-Good Twist on Another Medical Dramedy
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 7?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Recap: Jax's Secret Campaign to Take Down Lin Begins
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: All Guns, No Roses
- Finding Carter EP Explains Season Finale Twists, Defends Max's Decision
- The Originals' Nathan Parsons to Lead Amazon Pilot From Lost Boss
- Mindy Project Premiere Recap: Diamond Dan Dances Again
- New Girl Season 4 Premiere Recap: Say Yes to the Jess
- More From TVLine
- Julianna Margulies Sings Your Morning Announcements
- Beyonce and Jay Z Collaborating on New Album
- Bryan Cranston's MLB One-Man Show Will Make You Love Him Even More!
- NFLPA Formally Appeals Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Meredith Vieira Opens Up About Why She Stayed in an Abusive Relationship
- More From ET