- Even if the season should have ended now, any additional episodes that are still part of the current season will be made available to customers as soon as Apple gets them
- If there are ultimately fewer episodes in the season than originally planned, customers will get a partial refund
- At least some customers are getting credits which can be used to buy any two TV shows, music videos, or short films from the iTunes Store
That's right, Friday Night Lights shaves as close as a blade, or your money back.
Sorry, whenever I hear news of a refund that old electric razor commercial pops into my head. Remember that one? No? Okay, moving on:
The folks behind NBC's Friday Night Lights are so sure you'll love the first season DVD set coming out next Tuesday that they're offering to refund your money if you don't like it. In order to qualify for the refund, you have to purchase the DVD before the end of the year, and I guess you also have to hate the series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Gotham, Major Crimes, Wayward Pines, Extant, Hannibal, Defiance, Lumen and More
- Reality Check: Does Adam Levine Need a Voice Vacation? Plus: Six Critical Tweaks for Idol's Final Season!
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- More From TVLine
- Kendall Jenner Dating Nicole Scherzinger's Ex Lewis Hamilton? Spotted Wearing His Chain
- Kanye West Posts Sweet Anniversary Tweet for Kim Kardashian
- Dwayne Johnson Breaks Selfie World Record
- Carrie Underwood Celebrates 10th Anniversary of Her 'American Idol' Win with Flashback Photo
- Celebrities in Their Underwear
- More From ET