- Even if the season should have ended now, any additional episodes that are still part of the current season will be made available to customers as soon as Apple gets them
- If there are ultimately fewer episodes in the season than originally planned, customers will get a partial refund
- At least some customers are getting credits which can be used to buy any two TV shows, music videos, or short films from the iTunes Store
That's right, Friday Night Lights shaves as close as a blade, or your money back.
Sorry, whenever I hear news of a refund that old electric razor commercial pops into my head. Remember that one? No? Okay, moving on:
The folks behind NBC's Friday Night Lights are so sure you'll love the first season DVD set coming out next Tuesday that they're offering to refund your money if you don't like it. In order to qualify for the refund, you have to purchase the DVD before the end of the year, and I guess you also have to hate the series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine