- Even if the season should have ended now, any additional episodes that are still part of the current season will be made available to customers as soon as Apple gets them
- If there are ultimately fewer episodes in the season than originally planned, customers will get a partial refund
- At least some customers are getting credits which can be used to buy any two TV shows, music videos, or short films from the iTunes Store
That's right, Friday Night Lights shaves as close as a blade, or your money back.
Sorry, whenever I hear news of a refund that old electric razor commercial pops into my head. Remember that one? No? Okay, moving on:
The folks behind NBC's Friday Night Lights are so sure you'll love the first season DVD set coming out next Tuesday that they're offering to refund your money if you don't like it. In order to qualify for the refund, you have to purchase the DVD before the end of the year, and I guess you also have to hate the series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Rumor: Is Nick Viall Joining Season 11?
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Star Patti Stanger Witnessed 'RHONYC' Star Ramona Singer's Husband Cheating
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Everybody Wants a Piece of Alicia Following the Election
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Far Does Emily Go to Clear Daniel's Name?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Does Alexandria Need Rick Grimes?
- More From BuddyTV
- Justin Bieber Babysits Kourtney Kardashian's Son Mason Disick
- Justin Timberlake Tears Up Thanking Wife Jessica Biel at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Hugh Jackman Says He's Only Playing Wolverine 'One Last Time'
- Rihanna Performs 'BBHMM' at iHeartRadio Awards, and It's Amazing!
- Star Sightings March 2015
- More From ET