December 20, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted May 1st 2006 1:02PM
Polysexual comedian Andy Dick has, in his own manic way, become the Andy Kaufman of the new century. It's not always evident where his act ends and reality begins, and he's been known to drive his fellow actors insane by never making it exactly clear where that line is. I mention this because the gay blog Queerty has some gossip about the insane funnyman, and I'm not quite sure if it was a result of Andy just having some fun, or actually, well, living up to his last name. Apparently, Andy stopped by a gay bar while in New Orleans shooting an episode of Celebrity Poker Showdown (well, after shooting the episode, they didn't film it in a gay bar). Anyway, according to rumor, Andy ordered a drink and then walked away, claiming he didn't have to pay for it because he was a celebrity. After a heated exchange, Dick paid for his drinks, and then groped a female patron. I'd like to think it was just Andy being Andy, trying to get a rise out of the bartender while intending to pay for the drinks all along. Not paying for your drinks, especially in a city trying to get back on its feet after the Katrina disaster, seems like, in more ways than one, a dick move.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- 'The Amazing Race' Season Finale Recap: Which Team Wins the Race?
- More From BuddyTV
- Late Late Show: Craig Ferguson Says Goodbye With Incredible Twist Ending
- Glee First Look: A Reunion-y Season 6 — With Bonus Quinn and Karofsky!
- The Amazing Race Season 25 Finale: And the Winner Is...
- Cable Ratings: Colbert Report Ends on High Note, Covert Finale Ticks Up
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's OJ-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian
- More From TVLine