September 22, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 3:33PM
Apparently freelance writer Ben Schwartz has had his blog rejectedjokes.com going for over a year now, but this was the first I heard of it, thanks to Best Week Ever. Schwartz, a freelance writer who contributes to Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update" segment and David Letterman's monologues, knows what all freelance writers know, which is that you're going to see a lot more rejection than acceptance. Rather than mope about it, however, he posts videos of himself telling these rejected jokes. While I can see why some of these jokes would be denied by the likes of Letterman, most of them are still pretty funny, I think. Oh yeah, and due to some weird contractual thing, he's not able to post the jokes until a year later, which is kind of a bummer, but the blog is still worth checking out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Recap: Journey to the Master's Lair
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: The Twins Get Angry After Dina Reveals Some Gossip
- Meet The Master of 'The Strain': Robin Atkin Downes on How He Came Up with the Distinct Voice
- 'Madam Secretary' Review: A New Political Drama with Plenty of Potential
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.2 Photos: NFL Star Tony Gonzalez Guest Stars
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time: Dancin', Romancin' and 9 More Season Premiere Teasers
- The Good Wife Season 6 Premiere Recap: You've Got... Jail?
- The Strain Recap: A Lot of Munchers
- Madam Secretary: Will You Keep the CBS Drama in Office?
- True Detective: Colin Farrell Reportedly Confirms Season 2 Role
- More From TVLine