March 29, 2015
by Stephanie Earp, posted Apr 19th 2010 3:17AM
Warehouse 13 - Friday April 23, 10 pm, Citytv
This SyFy show makes its Canadian debut tonight, although in some ways it's been in Canada all along - it is shot in and around Toronto and Dundas, Ontario, and stars a slew of Canadian actors, including series lead Joanne Kelly. The plot is kind of silly -- two agents are assigned to gather supernatural artifacts for storage in a mysterious warehouse. But one could say that the plot of 'The X-Files' is equally ridiculous - it's all in the writing and the chemistry, which for the most part has gotten good reviews. US media keep citing 'Indiana Jones', but another show popped into my head -- 'Relic Hunter.' But 'Relic Hunter' with a budget.
by Brett Love, posted Nov 17th 2006 9:41AM
(S02E08) When I saw Dean standing at the crossroads in the previews last week, the first thing that came to mind was the legend of Robert Johnson. It is a great story, and works perfectly as a backdrop for a Supernatural episode, so I'm glad they chose to go that way. Aside from the great story, the deep south, blues, and voodoo all lend a dark mysterious vibe that really worked here. From the very beginning, with the guitar player being interrupted by hellhounds, it just pulled you in and took you for a ride.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Does Alexandria Need Rick Grimes?
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: Liar, Liar, House on Fire
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: The Author is Revealed
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Ladies Try to Make Amends During a Girls' Getaway
- 'Secrets and Lies' Exclusive Interview: KaDee Strickland Teases Coming 'Threat, Urgency and Danger'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Walking Dead' Spin-Off Releases First Ominous Teaser
- Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake Adorably Freak Out Together at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Beyonce Reunites With Destiny's Child at Stellar Awards
- 8 Burning Questions We Have after Watching HBO's Scientology Doc, ‘Going Clear'
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015 Red Carpet Arrivals
- More From ET