Griffin seems to admit that Renée is a very nice person -- but she just can't resist relentlessly mocking her. First, Kathy confesses that she once called the actress a "sweaty puffy coke whore." Yikes! In response, the very polite Zellweger sent Griffin a bouquet of flowers with the message "Warmest Wishes," in an effort to show that she was in on the joke.
An E! correspondent talked to Alec Baldwin on the red carpet at an Elle party and Baldwin told her that he's getting a new love interest on the show. When asked who, he wouldn't say, but looked around and said it was someone who was near to them.
Academy Award and Golden Globe-winning actress Renee Zellweger is taking on another prestigious role: executive producer of a Lifetime Original Movie. Zellweger will produce Living Proof, based on the true story of Dr. Denny Slamon. Harry Connick, Jr. is playing Slamon, a doctor and developer of Herceptin 2, a type of breast cancer medication. According to E!, the actress has a personal connection to the Living Proof story. Nanci Ryder, Zellweger's publicist and friend, was one of Dr. Slaman's patients.
While she's never produced anything for television before, Zellweger served as an executive producer on her 2006 film Miss Potter. The TV movie's premiere is set for October, National Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Here's the entire Worst Dressed list, along with Mr. Blackwell's snarky comments and exclamation marks:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET