NBC / Universal Pictures is making available full-size replicas of the familiar Cylon Centurions, both the one from the original Battlestar Galactica series and the series airing now on Sci Fi. These suckers stand at seven feet tall and weigh around 300 pounds, made of fiberglass and even sport red LED lights in the visor.
The company making these replicas, Fred Barton Productions, produces a bunch of other familiar replica-robots. They have Robot B-9 from Lost in Space, some Silent Running drones, Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still, Robby the Robot, C3PO & R2D2, and Tobor the Great.
So, how much will this set you back? Try $7900 fraking clams. Sadly for many, there's no skinjob Cylon model replicas at the store. I imagine the Sixes and Eights would have been sold out by now. And I don't want to even imagine what would be done with them.
[via THR LiveFeed]
See that Bart Simpson puppet on the right? I want it. I mean, I really want it. Unfortunately, it belongs to Nancy Cartwright, the voice of Bart Simpson, so I'll have to use all my ninja cunning to sneak into her home and steal it from her.
The puppet is the creation of Jarrod Boutcher, who makes both replicas and original puppets, though he doesn't sell the replicas. Usually when you see "replicas" of the Muppets, they're not that good, but damn, Boutcher's puppets all pretty much look exactly like the real thing. I would kill for that Oscar the Grouch. Seriously, I would end another person's life for it. I know that's not really the "Sesame Street way" but where else are you going to find something that cool?
Even though you can't purchase any of his replicas, Boutcher does create original, custom-made puppets for a price. If someone from the Muppets is reading this: get this kid a job, already.
[via Jeff Pidgeon]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fireworks! 25 Explosive TV Moments, Including Thrones Death, Once's Dark Hero, an Inhuman Twist and More
- Fall TV: Reign vs. Undateable vs. Race, and Friday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- The Fosters Sneak Peek: Stef and Lena Suspect [Spoiler] Is Preggers
- Hannibal Recap: Bowels to the Wall
- Rookie Blue Recap: Father Doesn't Know Best — But Does Sam?
- More From TVLine
- Miss USA Contestants Speak Out on Staying in the Pageant: 'We Were Not Going to Let Our States Down'
- Scott Eastwood Shows Off His Ripped Abs at Beach Shoot – See the Hot Pics!
- Hilary Swank Has Put Her Career on Hold to Care for Her Ailing Father
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges for Alleged UCLA Fight
- Meghan Trainor Reveals Vocal Cord Injury, Postpones Shows
- More From ET