July 31, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted May 23rd 2008 3:01PM
Just when you think it's over, they pull it back in! Actually, I think this is great news and nothing to bemoan. USA Network has ordered 16 new episodes of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. The third spin-off from NBC's venerable -- 18 seasons strong -- Law and Order, CI moved to USA -- part of the NBCU family -- last year after six years on NBC. What's the difference between the shows on NBC and the shows on USA? Absolutely nothing. The quality of the show and the talent in front and behind the camera has remained the same, so I'm really happy that there'll be new L&O: CI in the future. I prefer scripted drama to more reality TV.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is The Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- 'Bachelorette' Runner-Up Nick Viall: ' I Think Shawn Really Enjoys My Misfortune'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The House Flips and New Targets Emerge
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 5: Vanessa's 2nd HoH Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Yvonne Strahovski in Amazon Pilot, New Arrow Foe and More
- Fall TV First Impression: Limitless
- Did True Detective Evoke Alias? Can GH's Luke Stay Gone? Is Hannibal Doc Dead? Risky Robot? And More TV Qs
- Friday Night Lights' Kyle Chandler Resurrects Coach Taylor on the Big Screen — Watch LOL Video
- Antonio Banderas to Star in Starz Detective Drama Havana Quartet
- More From TVLine
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Spends His 68th Birthday With Maria Shriver
- James Woods Sues Twitter User for $10 Million Over 'Cocaine Addict' Tweet
- Jennifer Lawrence's Amazing Bikini Body Tops Amy Schumer's Human Pyramid!
- EXCLUSIVE: These 'How to Get Away With Murder' Bloopers Are to Die For!
- Johnny Depp Will Creep You Out in New 'Black Mass' Trailer
- More From ET