by Allison Waldman, posted May 23rd 2008 3:01PM
Just when you think it's over, they pull it back in! Actually, I think this is great news and nothing to bemoan. USA Network has ordered 16 new episodes of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. The third spin-off from NBC's venerable -- 18 seasons strong -- Law and Order, CI moved to USA -- part of the NBCU family -- last year after six years on NBC. What's the difference between the shows on NBC and the shows on USA? Absolutely nothing. The quality of the show and the talent in front and behind the camera has remained the same, so I'm really happy that there'll be new L&O: CI in the future. I prefer scripted drama to more reality TV.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Promotes Cristin Milioti to Series Regular
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Greatest Event in Television History': Adam Scott and Amy Poehler to recreate 'Hart to Hart'
- Kelly Rowland planned as 'The X Factor' judge for Season 3
- 'Nashville' season finale photos: Brad Paisley and a funeral in 'I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive'
- 'Mike and Molly' creator Mark Roberts leaving show before Season 4
- Nicki Minaj: 'Candice deserved to win''American Idol' Season 12
- More From Zap2it
- Mike & Molly Creator Steps Down as Showrunner
- Nikita Boss Weighs In on [Spoiler's] Shocking Sacrifice, Reveals Exciting Final Season Scoop
- Exclusive Grimm Video: Relive This Season's Weird, Wild and Wacky Wesen
- Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on Silas' Agenda, Tyler's Future and 'Delena' Challenges
- It's Official: The Voice's Original Coaching Lineup Will Return for Season 5 This Fall
- More From TVLine