revenge of the nerds
EXCLUSIVE: The Nerds Get Revenge on 'Rules of Engagement' With Guest Star Booger (We Mean Curtis Armstrong)
Booger (sorry, Curtis) is stopping by tonight's 'Rules of Engagement' (Thurs., Oct. 27, 8:30PM ET on CBS) playing himself -- yes, an actor named Curtis Armstrong who's often recognized as a hygienically-challenged nerd named Booger from ... oh, you get the idea.
So how does Booger come to meet the group? Turns out he shared a cab with Adam, who's a big 'Revenge of the Nerds' fan. And you know who was in 'Revenge of the Nerds'? Instant connection.
Enjoy this Booger-tastic exclusive sneak peek ...
When you think of Revenge of the Nerds what comes to mind? Classic 80's movie? Naked sorority sisters? Morality story on how the meek can inherit the earth? Bush (and not the president)?
That's what came to my mind when I recently saw the film. However, something else popped into my brain as well while I was watching the end credits. Not only did a number of Nerds stars go on to other successful movies, but they also went and became fairly big television stars as well. Here are five who went onto small-screen fame.
And I found out that Bradley Whitford is a lot like Josh Lyman, except for ... well, I'll let him explain that.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV Ratings: 'Grimm,''Enlisted' rise while 'Hannibal,''Shark Tank' fall
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8: Steve Thompson, Phil Ford confirmed as writers
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- True Detective's 9 Most Profound Pieces of Wisdom, As Told By Cats
- More From TVLine