revenge of the nerds
EXCLUSIVE: The Nerds Get Revenge on 'Rules of Engagement' With Guest Star Booger (We Mean Curtis Armstrong)
Booger (sorry, Curtis) is stopping by tonight's 'Rules of Engagement' (Thurs., Oct. 27, 8:30PM ET on CBS) playing himself -- yes, an actor named Curtis Armstrong who's often recognized as a hygienically-challenged nerd named Booger from ... oh, you get the idea.
So how does Booger come to meet the group? Turns out he shared a cab with Adam, who's a big 'Revenge of the Nerds' fan. And you know who was in 'Revenge of the Nerds'? Instant connection.
Enjoy this Booger-tastic exclusive sneak peek ...
When you think of Revenge of the Nerds what comes to mind? Classic 80's movie? Naked sorority sisters? Morality story on how the meek can inherit the earth? Bush (and not the president)?
That's what came to my mind when I recently saw the film. However, something else popped into my brain as well while I was watching the end credits. Not only did a number of Nerds stars go on to other successful movies, but they also went and became fairly big television stars as well. Here are five who went onto small-screen fame.
And I found out that Bradley Whitford is a lot like Josh Lyman, except for ... well, I'll let him explain that.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Quotes of the Week From Daily Show, Looking, Modern Family and More
- Dakota Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- More From TVLine
- Ludacris and Wife Eudoxie Are Having a Baby!
- Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Take the Plunge Together
- William Shatner Answers Fan Questions About Leonard Nimoy In Twitter Tribute
- Michelle Rodriguez Is Sorry For Saying Minorities Shouldn't Play White Superheroes
- Are Beyoncé and Cara Delevingne Collaborating Together?
- More From ET