Perlman was also excited about another upcoming project, a sitcom called 'The Manzanis' where she'll be reuniting with her former 'Cheers' co-star Kirstie Alley. Perlman said her role as Alley's mother-in-law is one she was born to play. When Edwards asked her if they were about the same age, she joked, "I have no idea how old she is and I certainly have no idea how old I am."
According to Deadline, Rhea Perlman will co-star opposite Alley on 'The Manzanis.'
The new show sees Alley star as Angela Manzani, a very opinionated mother whose family clashes with their new neighbors. Perlman will play Angela's mother-in-law, Camille Manzani.
After 'Cheers' Perlman and Alley shared the screen one other time, in an episode of Alley's Showtime series 'Fat Actress.'
Ferguson refused to promote DeVito's latest scheme on the show, especially since last time he was hawking a race horse. (Get it?) DeVito then approached the stage in a horse costume and danced with the host. Quite an odd entrance.
Before they hit the "viralsphere" with Lasagna Cat, the production team and creative geniuses behind Fatal Farm created an incredibly twisted, brilliantly subversive, and unarguably hilarious series of "alternative intros" parodying the openings to classic sitcoms. No two intros follow the same theme or formula, except to say that they're all unequivocally... Messed. Up.
From blood and guts to go-carts and the hinting of pedophilia, each parody brings with it an innate ability to eviscerate any leftover nostalgia from the sight of, say, the Happy Days jukebox or the beginning chords of the theme to Cheers. (Believe us, you'll never think of Rhea Perlman the same way again.)
Strap in, sit back, and take an incredibly disturbing trip down Memory Lane, courtesy of your friendly tour guides at Fatal Farm:
Do not adjust your web browser. You are now entering the Retro Squad, where we are reviewing past episodes of classic TV shows.
Even when it isn't at its greatest (which, for many fans, hasn't been since season 10) The Simpsons has still provided some great parodies of classic movies and television programs. For instance, in the season four episode "Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie" they did a great parody of the Star Trek movie franchise with Star Trek XII: So Very Tired. I still crack up everytime I see the scene where the severely obese Scotty is telling an aged Captain Kirk that he can't push the warp engines any further.
We know that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was picked up for a third season, but how did they get Danny DeVito to stick around? The video below explains everything, and if the warnings at the beginning of the video aren't enough, let me tell you upfront that the video is NOT SAFE FOR WORK and contains mature themes.
Tell you what: skip down to the bottom of this post and watch the video first, because I'm going to talk about it and I don't want to ruin any of it for you.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 5.3 Photos: Arthur and David Team Up to Catch a Thief
- 'Scream Queens' Quotes: The 15 Strangest Things Said in 'Halloween'
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from the Season 2 Premiere
- 'NCIS': 10 Mistakes Made in 'Incognito'
- [Videos] 'Vampire Diaries' Season 7 Premiere Sneak Peek: Yes, Stefan 'Made It a Thing'
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Grandfathered Casts Nikita Vet, J. Lo to Host AMAs and More
- The Originals Season 3: Hayley and Elijah Are 'Doomed to Love Each Other'
- Bob's Burgers Renewed for Seasons 7, 8
- Arrow Sneak Peek: Damien Darhk Lays Out His Evil Plot for Star City
- The 100 Video: Go Inside One of Clarke and Finn's Biggest Season 2 Scuffles
- More From TVLine
- No Doubt's 'Tragic Kingdom' Turns 20! Gwen Stefani Looks Back on the 'Magical Time'
- Lance Bass Says He Was 'Inappropriately' Touched as a Teen
- Kanye West Says He's 'Proud' of Caitlyn Jenner for 'Breaking Ground': 'F**k What People Say'
- Check Out Renee Zellweger Sporting a Baby Bump on Set of New 'Bridget Jones' Movie
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel': 6 Things to Know About Lady Gaga's Bloodthirsty, Sex-Obsessed Countess
- More From ET