April 27, 2015
richard was a slave
by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 24th 2010 5:08AM
(S06E09) That, my friends, is how you do a halfway point episode! Plenty of answers given, while reaffirming some of what we already knew about the two main players in this island drama. There was no need for an alpha-verse or a beta-verse this week as it was all Richard -- or Ricardo. Besides, there's no way he'd still be alive had he not gone to the island, so beta-verse 2004 must be Richard free anyway. We already know he's been on that island a long, long time.
Now we know just how long that's been. I think absolutely every question we had about Richard and his relationship with Jacob was answered this week. In fact, there were no new questions raised at all that I can think of. That must be a first for 'Lost.'
Nestor Carbonell proved with his performance here that he could easily carry the lead in a dramatic series of his own. With the caliber of acting we're seeing from our 'Lost' cast this season, I'm even more eager to see where their career trajectories take them next.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- 'The Originals' Recap: Dahlia Offers Klaus a Deal
- 'The Voice' Recap: Gwen, Usher and Cee Lo Return to Advise the Top 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Eras, Immunity, Dance-Offs and the Top 7
- 'Gotham' Recap: Does Gordon Rescue Barbara?
- More From BuddyTV
- Nicki Minaj Performed at a Bar Mitzvah for the Luckiest 13-Year-Old Boy in the World
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 7 Celebrates Music Through the Ages Before a Shocking Elimination
- Did 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Pressure Lead to Kim Richards' Breakdown?
- Best Moments from the Daytime Emmys
- Taylor Swift Shares Adorable Instagram with '1989' World Tour Dancers
- More From ET