April 20, 2014
richard was a slave
by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 24th 2010 5:08AM
(S06E09) That, my friends, is how you do a halfway point episode! Plenty of answers given, while reaffirming some of what we already knew about the two main players in this island drama. There was no need for an alpha-verse or a beta-verse this week as it was all Richard -- or Ricardo. Besides, there's no way he'd still be alive had he not gone to the island, so beta-verse 2004 must be Richard free anyway. We already know he's been on that island a long, long time.
Now we know just how long that's been. I think absolutely every question we had about Richard and his relationship with Jacob was answered this week. In fact, there were no new questions raised at all that I can think of. That must be a first for 'Lost.'
Nestor Carbonell proved with his performance here that he could easily carry the lead in a dramatic series of his own. With the caliber of acting we're seeing from our 'Lost' cast this season, I'm even more eager to see where their career trajectories take them next.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Reunion Part 1 Recap: Porsha Gets Physical
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: The Aftermath of the Purple Wedding
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Cora's Revenge Isn't Sweet
- 'Salem' Review: A Creepy, Sexy Witch Story
- 'Salem' Interview: Shane West and Seth Gabel on 'Love Story Gone Wrong'
- More From BuddyTV
- Did WGN America's Salem Bewitch You?
- Devious Maids Season Premiere Recap: Bridges of Beverly Hills — Plus: Bonus Scoop
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Devil You Know
- Once Upon a Time Recap: Hatchets Buried, a Murder Plan Revealed, a Pair of Lips Locked
- Discovery Channel Cancels Live Mount Everest Jump Special In Wake of Avalanche Tragedy
- More From TVLine