(S02E07) This week's Ugly Betty was all about the lavish, star-studded Brad-elmina wedding. Fashion guru Vera Wang was on hand for Wilhelmina's final dress fitting, and Posh herself nearly stole the spotlight from poor Wili. Back in Queens, Ignacio was preparing for a ceremony of his own. The Suarez sisters' inability to keep secrets nearly ruined both events.
(S02E02) The photo says it all, doesn't it? The humor, campiness, and wickedness were back in full effect. There were some sad moments left over from Santos' death, and I'm worried about Justin's newfound interest in basketball, but apart from that the episode was perfect. I'm suddenly hungry for a Naomi Campbell Tuna Meltdown.
Premise: FX's new drama Dirt stars Courteney Cox as Lucy Spiller, a ruthless editor in charge of two celebrity gossip rags, "Dirt" and "Now." Her successes are unrivaled but her methods have made her one of the most hated women in all of Hollywood. Spiller completely ignores the old adage of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer." She keeps everyone at a distance, only deciding to turn on her charm and offer an open ear when it may lead to the next juicy bit on a tinsel-town starlet or sports icon. To assuage her own insecurities, she's convinced herself that Hollywood needs her when the reality is quite the opposite.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Can 'Dancing with the Stars' Repair Paula Deen's Reputation?
- 'RHONYC' Star Sonja Morgan Not Surprised by Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison Scandal
- Will 'Bachelorette' Couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Get Their Own Spinoff Series?
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: From Ten To Five
- 'Extant' Recap: Molly Might Have a Way to Beat the Humanichs
- More From BuddyTV
- Blacklist Bosses Talk 'Different Feel' of Season 3 — Plus: Watch a New Trailer
- Hawaii Five-0 Season 6 Promo Features Pirates, Prisoners... and a Proposal?
- Arrow First Look: Diggle Suits Up!
- Marvel's Luke Cage Casts House of Cards Vet as Villain Cottonmouth
- TVLine Items: Narcos Renewed, Colbert to Go Long, Mighty Spinoff and More
- More From TVLine