In addition to voicing characters, they both sang in the film. "'Rio' was not the first time that Anne Hathaway was singing," noted Lopez. And he wasn't referring to the Oscars. Before showing the clip, he added, "This will bump up your street cred."
Unbeknownst to Hathaway, the show's producers had dug up footage of a teenage Anne singing, dancing and even rapping at Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, N.J.
Horrified, Hathaway screamed, "Oh, no!!" and then began to laugh. "Thank you, Paper Mill Playhouse," she said sarcastically.
"I actually slept in a nest the whole time I was filming this because, you know, I'm method," he said. He also revealed that he considers Nico, a yellow canary, to be "light-skinned."
(S05E01) I love this show and I'm thoroughly excited that it's back. I still think it's the best in the CSI franchise and after last year's cliffhanger, this is the one premiere that I've honestly been looking forward to. We pick up right where we left off, with Horatio and Delko in pursuit of Antonio Riaz, the drug kingpin responsible for the death of Horatio's wife (and Delko's sister) Marisol. Riaz has fled the country thanks to the deal he cut with the Feds. Next stop? Brazil.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET