(S02E01) I'd have to go back and look at my recordings of the first season to verify this, but I think creator Dino Stamatopoulos has the writing credit on most of, if not all the episodes from the first season. It was nice to see Nick Wiedenfeld's and Scott Adsit's name alongside Dino's in the opening credits. As the old cliche goes, too many cooks make the broth totally awesome.
As any god-fearing protestant knows, God made us in his image, at least, those of us who are white. After all, Jesus was white, as we can easily tell by all those pictures of him. Also, why else would they make Band-Aids that color?
(S01E06) Well, well, well...so Hawkins has been gone from his family for the past four years, eh? Just like Jake. Hmmmm...
That was the most interesting revelation in tonight's episode. It was mostly a mix of tedious scenes and a few plot developments we had to have to move the plot along and set up future events
Oh, and horses. Lots and lots of horses.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Real World: Ex-Plosion' exclusive clip: Watch Hailey make moves on Tom
- 'Nashville' promotes Will Chase, Oliver Hudson to series regulars for potential Season 3
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Wednesday: Casey Wilson's in The Middle, Legit Racism, Revolution Clash and More
- Kelli Giddish Previews Her Law & Order: SVU Nadir: 'If the Audience Gasps As Much As I Did…'
- The Voice Recap: Battlefield Berths [Updated]
- Glee Recap: Nationals, Treasured
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Wedding Bell Blues
- More From TVLine