Returning: The Amazing Race, Cold Case, 60 Minutes, How I Met Your Mother, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, CSI: Miami, NCIS, The Unit, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY, Survivor, CSI, Shark, Without A Trace, Ghost Whisperer, Numb3rs, 48 Hours Mystery.
New: Viva Laughlin, Swingtown, Moonlight, Cane, Big Bang Theory, Power of 10, Kid Nation
Out: King of Queens, Jericho, The Class, Close To Home
Moving: Without A Trace moves back to Thursday at 10. Shark heads to Sunday at 10.
(S01E22) Before we get started, I need to get something out of the way.
"A boy like that. He'll kill your brother."
Who wants to live in America? Rita Moreno does! I'm just one big fag haggis experiencing her inner theater queen. We all know that there's a Betty musical episode in the works, but I think we might be in for a preview next week. The episode is called "East Side Story," guest stars Kristin Chenoweth and is timed perfectly for Justin to save the day for middle school-aged thespians everywhere. Until then, let us reflect on tonight's mystical Mexico tour.
Moreno, who won countless of awards along the years including an Oscar, has starred in numerous TV series and movies. Recently, she was seen as Frances Goran in two episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent and on George Lopez as Luisa Diaz.
Joining Moreno in the Ugly Betty finale are Six Feet Under's Justina Machado, as Cousin Clara, and Vanished's Rebecca Gayheart, set to play someone from Alex(is)'s past.
If you were a kid during the early 1970s, those were your salad days for children's programming. If you weren't getting up before your parents on Saturday mornings to watch Scooby-Doo or Superfriends, you were up before your parents on weekday mornings to watch Captain Kangaroo or your local kid's show.
Also likely, since you only had about four channels to choose from back then, you were spending some time watching your local public television station. If you were really little, you would probably be watching Sesame Street, which was just hitting its stride with all of the preschool set (we called it nursery school back then, dangnabit!). If you had already learned all of your letters and numbers, and Susan was losing some of her allure, you were probably watching Sesame Street's older brother -- The Electric Company.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'The Following': 15 Shocking Moments from 'The Messenger'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 18 Official Photos: Celebrities with Their Partners
- 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose' Recap: Is the Couple Still Together?
- 'Intelligence' Recap: A Paralyzing Agent Hits Too Close to Home
- More From BuddyTV
- Terry Crews: 'I'm game' for Marvel's 'Luke Cage' Netflix series
- 'The Following' Season 2, episode 8: Why was the big twist revealed before 'The Messenger' aired?
- 'Doctor Who': Is a major villain returning in Season 8?
- 'WWE Raw' March 10 recap: Daniel Bryan's #OccupyRAW gets him a 'Wrestlemania' match
- 'Star-Crossed' Season 1, episode 4 recap: 'And Left No Friendly Drop'
- More From Zap2it
- The Bachelor Finale: Who 'Won'? Why Was Juan Pablo Glum? And Who's the New Bachelorette?
- Teen Wolf Recap: 'Chaos Has Come Again'
- Do You Believe In NBC's Supernatural Drama?
- The Voice Recap: Maybe Just One More Try?
- Pilot News: Alana De La Garza, Gabourey Sidibe, American Dreams Dad Among Latest Castings
- More From TVLine