Returning: The Amazing Race, Cold Case, 60 Minutes, How I Met Your Mother, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, CSI: Miami, NCIS, The Unit, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY, Survivor, CSI, Shark, Without A Trace, Ghost Whisperer, Numb3rs, 48 Hours Mystery.
New: Viva Laughlin, Swingtown, Moonlight, Cane, Big Bang Theory, Power of 10, Kid Nation
Out: King of Queens, Jericho, The Class, Close To Home
Moving: Without A Trace moves back to Thursday at 10. Shark heads to Sunday at 10.
(S01E22) Before we get started, I need to get something out of the way.
"A boy like that. He'll kill your brother."
Who wants to live in America? Rita Moreno does! I'm just one big fag haggis experiencing her inner theater queen. We all know that there's a Betty musical episode in the works, but I think we might be in for a preview next week. The episode is called "East Side Story," guest stars Kristin Chenoweth and is timed perfectly for Justin to save the day for middle school-aged thespians everywhere. Until then, let us reflect on tonight's mystical Mexico tour.
Moreno, who won countless of awards along the years including an Oscar, has starred in numerous TV series and movies. Recently, she was seen as Frances Goran in two episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent and on George Lopez as Luisa Diaz.
Joining Moreno in the Ugly Betty finale are Six Feet Under's Justina Machado, as Cousin Clara, and Vanished's Rebecca Gayheart, set to play someone from Alex(is)'s past.
If you were a kid during the early 1970s, those were your salad days for children's programming. If you weren't getting up before your parents on Saturday mornings to watch Scooby-Doo or Superfriends, you were up before your parents on weekday mornings to watch Captain Kangaroo or your local kid's show.
Also likely, since you only had about four channels to choose from back then, you were spending some time watching your local public television station. If you were really little, you would probably be watching Sesame Street, which was just hitting its stride with all of the preschool set (we called it nursery school back then, dangnabit!). If you had already learned all of your letters and numbers, and Susan was losing some of her allure, you were probably watching Sesame Street's older brother -- The Electric Company.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Season 4 Winter Finale
- 'Castle' Episode 7.8 Photos: Esposito is Taken Hostage
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.12 Photos: More Truths are Revealed
- 'Bones' Recap: Can Baby Seeley Heal The Jeffersonian?
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.8 Photos: The Flash Comes to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- William Shatner Treks to Haven: Get Exclusive Details on His 'Pivotal' Arc
- The Simpsons Sneak Peek: Will Forte Brings the Infamous King Toot to Life
- Parenthood Recap: Past Imperfect
- How to Get Away With Murder Winter Finale Recap: And the Killer Is...
- Scandal Winter Finale Recap: Gone Girl
- More From TVLine
- Ryan Gosling Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Says She's His 'Twin Flame'
- Thousands Petition to Cancel '19 Kids and Counting' Claiming 'LGBTQ Fear Mongering'
- Bill Cosby Gets Small Standing Ovation at Comedy Show in Bahamas
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow Read 'Mean Tweets'
- Robin Williams' Son Speaks Out for First Time Since Dad's Death
- More From ET