July 22, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Revelation'
- 'Mistresses' Poll: Should Karen Have Chosen Jacob Over Anna?
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Preview: Lots of Tears, Hookups and Regrets
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: A Possible Divorce, Another Arrest and a Broken Friendship
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS' Stalker Lands Law & Order's Elisabeth Röhm as Series Regular
- Witches of East End Recruits Chuck's Sarah Lancaster for 'Mysterious' Role
- Downton Abbey EP Talks 'High-Stakes' Season 5, Mary's Long Road to the Altar
- Graceland Sneak Peek: With Paige Missing, Is Mike Too Hot to Handle?
- Sneak Peek: Almost Royal Finale Serves Up a (Macabre?) Music Video
- More From TVLine
- Derek Jeter Speaks Out for the First Time After the All-Star Game
- John Stamos Gives Beach Boys Fan The Surprise Of His Life
- How Well Do the 5 Seconds of Summer Boys Know Each Other? ET Puts Them to the Test
- Cops Called on Justin Bieber Six Times In Two Days
- Bradley Cooper Explains 40 Pound Weight Gain
- More From ET