rock of love 2
You can watch the video here, or just watch after the jump. If you're not a fan of Michaels, his band (Poison) or his "looking for romance" reality show, you should resist the urge to watch it about 10 times while giggling. It's wrong to laugh at another person's misfortune. This reporter would certainly never dream of enjoying something like this.
MIchaels' injuries include a broken nose and three stitches in his lip. He had a CAT scan today as a precaution s he has an old neck injury. No word what effect the impact had on his permanent make-up.
I know, I know. It's simply unbelievable. This time, the unlucky duo is Bret Michaels and Ambre Lake, from Rock of Love 2. How could it not have lasted forever? There was a mud pit involved, for Pete's sake.
Luckily, Michaels and VH1 aren't letting this little setback stop them from trying again for love and sweet, sweet, ratings. VH1 has just announced that there will be a Rock of Love 3 -- with a twist. Rock of Love Bus is set to premiere on the music channel in early 2009.
For more information about Rock of Love Bus and why Bret and Ambre called it quits, follow me after the jump.
The Rock of Love 2 winner sets the record straight by asserting that she and Bret are still together. In fact, if they weren't, we would hear about it from her mouth and not Daisy's. Ambre says that Daisy has no involvement in their relationship. She also maintains that she bears no ill will toward Daisy.
About Ambre, Daisy pretended like the Rock of Love 2 winner didn't even exist. Then she claimed that Ambre and Bret aren't even together. Gasp!
About Bret: Daisy says that she's still not over the has-been rocker. In fact, she's out drowning her sorrows in alcohol. However, she says something mighty interesting at the end of the video. Daisy reveals, not so subtly, that she and the Poison frontman slept together recently. As she puts it, they were hanging out and they weren't talking. Wink, wink.
Check out the video and let me know your thoughts. Here's my favorite line: "Allegedly, I have no clue." I fully plan on making use of that gem sometime in the near future.
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
Okay NCIS fans, we get it. It's the most awesome-est show in the universe. In the top 10 every week in the network ratings, and now its shows up twice in the top 10 cable ratings. If this keeps up, it's not going to make Hannah Montana very happy.
But it doesn't really bother SpongeBob SquarePants. NCIS might have gotten better ratings, but SpongeBob got four of the top 10 slots this week.
1. Monday Night RAW (USA)
2. Monday Night RAW (USA)
3. NCIS (USA)
4. Rock of Love 2 (VH-1)
5. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
6. The Hills (MTV)
7. NCIS (USA)
8. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
9. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
10. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
Welcome to Super Skank Wednesday. This is where I celebrate the awesomely skanky people on the following shows: Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, I Love New York (or whatever show Tiffany Pollard is making next), The Surreal Life, and Charm School. Basically, I'll discuss the skankalicious shows that make VH1 the network it is today.
After the jump, I'm tackling "What to Do at a Celebreality Reunion." And I've collected some videos for you.
Happy Super Skank Wednesday, everybody!
After the jump, I'll be discussing the finale of Rock of Love 2 (oh how bittersweet it was) and Bret's past finalists. I'll also be paying tribute to Thing 2 who left the Flavor of Love house in the most tearful elimination I have ever witnessed on that show.
After the jump, I'm doing a quick round-up of this Sunday's Rock of Love 2 and Monday's Flavor of Love 3 just in case any of SSW readers didn't see the shows. Then it's on to the fun part. I call it "And In This Corner." It's a series of match-ups between Flavor of Love and Rock of Love girls past and present.
After the jump...Daisy's Diaries: Enter the mind of a psycho & Why Flavor of Love 3 finally got good Monday night.
After the jump...Reasons Why You Shouldn't Drink in the Rock of Love Mansion, A Word from Bret, & This Season, It's all about Seezinz.
After the jump... The Lamentable Demise of Kristy Jo, A Well-Rounded Woman: What Flav Looks for in a Skank, and this week's quotations, A Word from the Skanks.
Let's party like it's Wednesday! Super SKANK Wednesday, that is!
After the jump I have some Fun Facts on Megan Hauserman: Serial Reality Star, Operation Focus: Thing 1 and Thing 2's Masterplan, and The Dos and Don'ts of Telling a Flav Bedtime Story
After the jump check out my photo essay on Destiney from Rock of Love 2, Random thoughts on Flavor of Love 3 (it's really just more photo essay), and some final nuggets for you to puzzle over. Enjoy and a very happy Super Skank Wednesday to you!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 15 Most Exciting New Shows of Summer 2015
- 'Game of Thrones': Does the High Sparrow Have Ulterior Motives?
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'The Gift'
- Britt Nilsson Still Dating 'Bachelorette' Suitor Brady Toops?
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson: 'I Don't Want to Look Like a Plastic Barbie Doll'
- More From BuddyTV
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- Celebrity Authors Encourage Readers to Be Comfortable In Their Own Skin
- Author Paula Hawkins Takes a Dark Turn: Read an Excerpt From 'The Girl on the Train'
- Michael B. Jordan on Racist Reactions to 'Fantastic Four' Casting: 'This Is the World We Live In'
- Kylie Jenner Struggles with Opening Up to Family: 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- 'Newsroom' Star Alison Pill Marries Joshua Leonard -- See the Pretty Pics!
- More From ET