September 22, 2014
roger buried francine alive
by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 19th 2010 2:10AM
Can you imagine 'American Dad' without Roger? It just wouldn't work at all. Episodes with Roger in a pivotal role are generally at least twice as funny as those without him, which is probably why we're seeing more and more of him. That said, this week Klaus actually got himself pulled into a pretty solid B-story, which is a rarity.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kim's Leaked Nude Photo, Bruce's Spanx and More
- 'The Good Wife' Season 6 Premiere Recap: Alicia and Diane Team Up to Rescue Cary
- 'The Strain' Recap: Journey to the Master's Lair
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: The Twins Get Angry After Dina Reveals Some Gossip
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time: Dancin', Romancin' and 9 More Season Premiere Teasers
- The Good Wife Season 6 Premiere Recap: You've Got... Jail?
- The Strain Recap: A Lot of Munchers
- Madam Secretary: Will You Keep the CBS Drama in Office?
- True Detective: Colin Farrell Reportedly Confirms Season 2 Role
- More From TVLine