- At 6AM, BBC America has a Doctor Who marathon.
- Boomerang has a Tom & Jerry marathon starting at 6.
- LOGO has a Buffy The Vampire Slayer marathon at 6.
- Sleuth has a marathon of The Unit at 6.
- Syfy has a Twilight Zone marathon at 6.
- At 8, Cartoon has a marathon of Looney Tunes cartoons.
- History Channel has an Ice Road Truckers marathon at 8.
- Also at 8: WGN has a Barney Miller marathon.
The term is actually "Grand Marshall" but whatever, let's not split Wookiee hairs. George Lucas, the man behind Star Wars, one of the most profitable and popular movie franchises of all time, will be joined by select members of the 501st Legion, a total of 200 Star Wars costume enthusiasts who will be wearing costumes (enthusiastically). There will also be two floats dedicated to Star Wars, which celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2007: one done up like the forest moon of Endor from Return of the Jedi, and another designed to represent the planet Naboo from the prequels. I would have also created a Dagobah float, but alas, nobody asked my opinion. Also, giant helium balloons of some of the characters would be pretty sweet.
While there may be a heck of a lot of American Idol fans in this country, there are even more football fans out there. American Idol's season premiere comes in as the #2 most-watched show during the 2005-2006 television season. Number one is the Rose Bowl college championship, which drew 35.6 million viewers earlier this month.
- FOX has a repeat That 70s Show at 8pm, a new Stacked at 8:30, and then a repeat Nanny 911 at 9.
- ABC has...more football?! The Rose Bowl airs at 8.
- CBS has repeats of Still Standing, Yes, Dear, Criminal Minds, and CSI: NY.
- NBC has a special Biggest Loser at 8, followed by a repeat Law and Order at 10.
- The WB has repeats of One Tree Hill and Beauty and the Geek, while UPN has repeats of Eve, Love, Inc, and Veronica Mars.
- You can watch The O'Reilly Factor at 8 on FOX News and see if Bill mentions his Letterman appearance.
- There's a new Emeril Live on The Food Network at 8, with Emeril cooking hearty fall recipes.
- Also at 8: CMT has the 1997 Dukes of Hazzard reunion movie.
- At 9, HGTV has a new Buy Me.
- Food Network has a new Behind the Bash at 9, followed by a new Sugar Rush.
- Spy stuff on American Life: at 8, The Man From U.N.C.L.E.; at 9, The Girl From U.N.C.L.E.; and at 10, I Spy.
- At 10, Bravo has a new Project Runway.
- Troy airs on HBO2 at 10, followed by a special on The Producers movie.
- TNT has the inferior Dial M For Murder remake, A Perfect Murder. It airs at 10 too.
- Just before midnight you can catch In Good Company, with Dennis Quaid, Topher Grace, and Scarlett Johansson.
- At 1am on Showtime, Kenneth Branagh stars in The Gingerbread Man.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- More From TVLine
- Val Kilmer Undergoes Medical Tests, Refutes Rumors of Throat Tumor
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Bathtub Incident Is ‘No Coincidence,' Source Says
- Jay Z Is Buying Aspiro for How Much?
- Report: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub
- See the Time That Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Met President Obama
- More From ET