The ABC.com promo for the season finale of The Bachelorette proclaimed "Trust us, you won't believe what happens." So what happened? Did Jillian turn out to be a robot? Did she kill the last couple of bachelor contestants? Did Bobby Ewing show up in the shower alive? What a stupid show this is, on so many levels. But I'm just glad that Jillian has found TRUE LOVE.
What did you think?
I don't watch The Bachelor, but I'm pretty confident that you don't have to watch it to know that's it's a moronic, annoying reality show.
Beliefnet has a piece up about how The Bachelor (this season an Italian prince) could pretty much change TV history (and probably the space-time continuum) by picking Sadie The Virgin instead of the other girls (who I guess Beliefnet would call The Sluts?). I love how they call the other girls "stereotypes," but refer to this girl as Sadie The Virgin. You'd think that a site like Beliefnet would actually just tell people not to watch the show, because it's, um, a show about women going on a game show to get some quick romance with a rich guy and some screen time on TV.
Maybe it's just that they're naive. They talk about the possibility of Sadie getting with the Prince and having a happy-ever-after ending. As if it's even possible that the person The Bachelor picks is really going to be a long-term mate.
[via TV Tattle]
No, no, no, not as a contestant, though wouldn't that be a twist?
No, actually, the producers of the current version of the show have wanted the Pope involved in the project since the beginning, since the show features an Italian Prince. Producer Mike Fleiss thinks it would be cool if Prince Borghese could talk to the Pope before handing out to the woman
he's going to leave in six months once the hype for the show is over who he will live with forever and ever.
Somehow I don't see this happening.
Fleiss has even put in a request to the Vatican. But it all depends on the Pope's schedule. He's already slated to be on MTV's Total Request Live, so he might not be able to make it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Interview: Darby Stanchfield on Abby's Upcoming 'Gladiator Moments'
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Preview: Kelsey Flips Out
- 'Arrow': 15 Awesome Quips from 'Midnight City'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.20 Photos: Hanna Enters a Beauty Pageant
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: The Godfathers of the BAU
- More From BuddyTV
- Empire Recap: Bang! Bang! There Goes His Heart!
- The Americans Season 3 Premiere Recap: Nyet Matrix
- Pilots: ABC Orders Flesh and Blood Thriller from Scandal/Grey's Vet
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss Talks Louis' (Unforgivable?) Actions, Donna's Sex Confession and Multiple S-Bombs
- Pilots: CBS Orders Bradley Cooper- Produced Limitless Drama, 2 Comedies
- More From TVLine
- Tara Lipinski & Johnny Weir Make Super Bowl Picks Based on the Hottest Player!
- Hilary Duff, George Lopez Join Search for Missing Beverly Hills Dog
- Chelsea Handler Gets Naked: 11 Times She's Stripped Down
- Jennifer Lawrence 'Screamed' When She Met Kim Kardashian
- Contractor Killed on Martin Scorsese, Liam Neeson Movie Set
- More From ET