The ABC.com promo for the season finale of The Bachelorette proclaimed "Trust us, you won't believe what happens." So what happened? Did Jillian turn out to be a robot? Did she kill the last couple of bachelor contestants? Did Bobby Ewing show up in the shower alive? What a stupid show this is, on so many levels. But I'm just glad that Jillian has found TRUE LOVE.
What did you think?
I don't watch The Bachelor, but I'm pretty confident that you don't have to watch it to know that's it's a moronic, annoying reality show.
Beliefnet has a piece up about how The Bachelor (this season an Italian prince) could pretty much change TV history (and probably the space-time continuum) by picking Sadie The Virgin instead of the other girls (who I guess Beliefnet would call The Sluts?). I love how they call the other girls "stereotypes," but refer to this girl as Sadie The Virgin. You'd think that a site like Beliefnet would actually just tell people not to watch the show, because it's, um, a show about women going on a game show to get some quick romance with a rich guy and some screen time on TV.
Maybe it's just that they're naive. They talk about the possibility of Sadie getting with the Prince and having a happy-ever-after ending. As if it's even possible that the person The Bachelor picks is really going to be a long-term mate.
[via TV Tattle]
No, no, no, not as a contestant, though wouldn't that be a twist?
No, actually, the producers of the current version of the show have wanted the Pope involved in the project since the beginning, since the show features an Italian Prince. Producer Mike Fleiss thinks it would be cool if Prince Borghese could talk to the Pope before handing out to the woman
he's going to leave in six months once the hype for the show is over who he will live with forever and ever.
Somehow I don't see this happening.
Fleiss has even put in a request to the Vatican. But it all depends on the Pope's schedule. He's already slated to be on MTV's Total Request Live, so he might not be able to make it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' Episode 10.2 Photos: Another Lead in the Search for Booth's Enemy
- 'The Originals' Season 2 Premiere Photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who is Disqualified for Attacking Adam?
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Where Is Richard Castle?
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 12 Photo Booth Gallery
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Honey, We Shrunk the Dome
- Cougar Town Final Season Twist: [Spoiler] to Exit Early
- DWTS Season 19 Premiere Recap: Who Rocked? Who's at Risk?
- The Flash Enlists Barry Allen's Original Love Interest as STAR Labs Rival
- Castle Season 7 Photos: Beckett & Co. Are Gunning for Answers
- More From TVLine