Rumor has it that FX is considering a half hour spinoff featuring O'Donnell's character from the upcoming season of Nip/Tuck. The as yet nameless series would be written by Nip/Tuck creator Ryan Murphy. There is no official word on the show at this time, but when asked if she was considering the show by a fan on her website Rosie answered 'yes'. Take that for what it is.
The new season of Nip/Tuck premieres September 5th on FX and will be covered each and every week here at TV Squad. More info on Rosie's Nip/Tuck character after the jump, with small spoilers.
[via The TV Remote ]
The New York Post is reporting, based on one of Rosie O'Donnell's recent faux-haiku blog postings, that she's unhappy she won't be in charge of The View when she joins the weekday yakfest on September 5. The Post quotes a snippet of this post, which reads:
i saw the new view promos
and found myself in the position
i loathe most
it will be hard 4 me
2 not b
it is already
and we have only just begun
Being a housekeeper may seem like a simple job, but not if you play one on TV. Housekeepers on TV not only have to make sure everything stays clean, they also have to act as surrogate parents, stand up for the family when they need it, offer sage advice, and occasional scream and drop something fragile when they find a dead body. Who are your favorite housekeepers? I'll tell you some of mine:
Mr. Belvedere: He once worked alongside some of the greatest minds in history, and now he's matching wits with Bob Uecker. Quite a step down, I must say.
Rosie the Robot: I loved the Jetson's sassy robot, even if she didn't always seem to work properly. My only question is, if everything in your home is automated anyway, why do you need a housekeeper? If nothing else, I give her credit for being the only maid on this list who is herself a vacuum cleaner.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- TVLine Items: JAG Vet to Scorpion, Amy Adams' SNL Promos and More
- Covert Affairs Finale Sneak Peek: Can Calder Keep Auggie Safe?
- The Goldbergs Enlists Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Ferris Bueller Role
- More From TVLine
- 2014: The Year of the Booty
- How Well Do the Naked Rowers Recognize Each Other's Butts? We Put Them to The Test!
- ET's One Stop Holiday Shop: Rdio Giveaway
- 'The Interview' Will Not Be Shown in Theatres, Sony Cancels Dec. 25 Release
- 2014's Cutest Moments of Country Stars Serenading Their Fans: Garth Brooks, Miranda Lambert & More
- More From ET