October 25, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Jun 15th 2009 2:54AM
(S02E01) "I think I've seen enough dead bodies to last me a lifetime." - Sookie to Sam
Have I mentioned how excited I am to have True Blood back? Yeah, I think so. At least 43 times around the Web. And tonight's season two premiere did not disappoint. It was everything Stephen Moyer said it would be when I talked to him last week -- dark, sexy, mysterious and bloody good.
For those of you who need time to catch up with your Tivo, I'll keep this front part unspoiled. But I won't be giving anything away by saying that they tied seasons one and two together very nicely. Some of the questions we had from season one are answered. Some are not.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET