sam the super-automated robot
Today's post is brought to you by the number 5.
We've all grown up with Sesame Street, right? We all know who Kermit, Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and Grover are, but what about those Muppets who, while not as popular, are still a vital part of the human/Muppet mix who populate the popular street? Or are no longer a part of Sesame Street at all? There's way more than five, I can tell you that, but here's five of my favorite "second tier" Muppets from Sesame Street. Some are gone, some are just forgotten. Grab a bowl of Cheerios and your footy jammies and share some of your own memories in the comments. Now let's do it:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Payback'
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 3 Express Pass Power Rankings: The Stronger Teams Surge
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Episode Photos
- 'The Amazing Race: All Stars' Recap: Crashing Rafts, Missing Taxis and Dancing Globetrotters
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Have the Florricks Fallen into a Wiretap Trap?
- More From BuddyTV
- 'True Detective' Season 1 finale - 'Form and Void': In the court of the Yellow King
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Season 9, episode 7: Khloe files for divorce from Lamar
- 'The Simpsons' says goodbye to Marcia Wallace's Edna Krabappel
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Wicked is here
- 'Game of Thrones' releases new Season 4 trailer: Watch the epic, extended sneak peek
- More From Zap2it
- Revenge Midseason Premiere Recap: Rated Ex
- OWN's Lindsay Offers Sad, Boring Look at the Life of Lindsay Lohan — Rate the Premiere
- Looking Finale Post Mortem: Jonathan Groff on the Big Kevin-Richie Cliffhanger
- The Good Wife Recap: Integrity Check
- New Game of Thrones Trailer: 'The World Has Fallen Apart'– But the Dragon Is Still Rad
- More From TVLine