'Avatar' star Sam Worthington visited 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' (weeknights, 11.35PM ET on NBC) Thursday night, and he gave a few, exceedingly vague hints about where Cameron's at in preparing the sequel.
How did I miss this? There was a riot on Wisteria Lane. An honest-to-goodness trampling, and it turns out I'm totally in touch with the mob mentality, because I also would have trampled straight for Susan. Check out the picture -- doesn't it look like Shawn Majumder turned up to help sqaush out the whining that is Susan? Awesome -- I support you Shawn! Anyhow, she's in hospital, but I have a feeling it won't be fatal. Meanwhile it looks like someone shot creepy Paul Young, and man-candy Brian Austin Green moves in with Bree.
- I like Avatar's Sam Worthington, but I do agree with Cinematical when they say we shouldn't try to make him into the next big action star.
- Another day, another piece of bad news for the beleaguered Weinstein company. This time, they're getting sued over not making a sequel.
- Granted, this was for charity, but $25,000 still seems like a lot to pay for a walk-on role in an 'X-Men' movie.
- I used to work in a video store, so I've experienced first-hand how pissed people can get when movies are subtitled. That's why I'm not surprised in the least that this Dallas movie theater felt the need to post a warning on the door.
- Maybe the weird product placement in this week's episode of 'American Idol' ruined it for me, but I have no desire to see 'Clash of the Titans.' Cinematical reviews it so you can make an informed decision.
Did you even know there was going to be a fourth film in the Terminator series? Yup, and it's going to star Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, and Anton Yelchin (Huff and Chekov in the new Star Trek movie). Sorry, Arnold Schwarzenegger is busy being the Governor of California, but there another name added to the cast, and what a cool name it is.
Moon Bloodgood, who played Livia in Journeyman and Rita in the short-lived Daybreak, is about to sign on to the new sci-fi movie, Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins. The film will be directed by McG (he directed the Charlie's Angels big screen movie) and is the first film in a planned trilogy. Bale will play John Connor (currently played by Thomas Dekker on FOX's The Sarah Connor Chronicles)., fighting evil robots after most of mankind has been destroyed. I have no idea if this plot will make sense with what is currently going on in the FOX show (or in the previous movies, for that matter), but thinking too much about all of it will give you a headache anyway, so just accept whatever happens.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow': 17 Truths, Secrets, Lies and Surprises from 'Corto Maltese'
- 'Bones': 7 Reasons Why Aubrey Kicks Ass and Fits Right In
- 'Project Runway' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 13?
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot Scoop: ABC Eyes Marc Cherry's Modern Phantom of the Opera Drama
- TVLine Items: Courtney Love Joins Empire, a Buffy Halloween & More
- Sons of Anarchy: Gemma Teller Is a Mass Murderer — and We Have Proof
- House of Lies Recruits Mary McCormack as Marty's Potential Savior
- The Late Late Show With James Corden Gets March Premiere Date
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Love Hewitt to Sissy Spacek: Hollywood's Top 5 Scream Queens
- Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- TLC 'Reassessing' Future of 'Honey Boo Boo' After Child Molestation Allegations Surface
- Zach Galifianakis Asks Brad Pitt About Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Zelda Williams Gets New Tattoo In Memory of Father Robin Williams
- More From ET