'Avatar' star Sam Worthington visited 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' (weeknights, 11.35PM ET on NBC) Thursday night, and he gave a few, exceedingly vague hints about where Cameron's at in preparing the sequel.
How did I miss this? There was a riot on Wisteria Lane. An honest-to-goodness trampling, and it turns out I'm totally in touch with the mob mentality, because I also would have trampled straight for Susan. Check out the picture -- doesn't it look like Shawn Majumder turned up to help sqaush out the whining that is Susan? Awesome -- I support you Shawn! Anyhow, she's in hospital, but I have a feeling it won't be fatal. Meanwhile it looks like someone shot creepy Paul Young, and man-candy Brian Austin Green moves in with Bree.
- I like Avatar's Sam Worthington, but I do agree with Cinematical when they say we shouldn't try to make him into the next big action star.
- Another day, another piece of bad news for the beleaguered Weinstein company. This time, they're getting sued over not making a sequel.
- Granted, this was for charity, but $25,000 still seems like a lot to pay for a walk-on role in an 'X-Men' movie.
- I used to work in a video store, so I've experienced first-hand how pissed people can get when movies are subtitled. That's why I'm not surprised in the least that this Dallas movie theater felt the need to post a warning on the door.
- Maybe the weird product placement in this week's episode of 'American Idol' ruined it for me, but I have no desire to see 'Clash of the Titans.' Cinematical reviews it so you can make an informed decision.
Did you even know there was going to be a fourth film in the Terminator series? Yup, and it's going to star Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, and Anton Yelchin (Huff and Chekov in the new Star Trek movie). Sorry, Arnold Schwarzenegger is busy being the Governor of California, but there another name added to the cast, and what a cool name it is.
Moon Bloodgood, who played Livia in Journeyman and Rita in the short-lived Daybreak, is about to sign on to the new sci-fi movie, Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins. The film will be directed by McG (he directed the Charlie's Angels big screen movie) and is the first film in a planned trilogy. Bale will play John Connor (currently played by Thomas Dekker on FOX's The Sarah Connor Chronicles)., fighting evil robots after most of mankind has been destroyed. I have no idea if this plot will make sense with what is currently going on in the FOX show (or in the previous movies, for that matter), but thinking too much about all of it will give you a headache anyway, so just accept whatever happens.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- Saturday Night Live: Watch Season 40's 15 Best Sketches Now!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Grant Gustin
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries' Failed Wedding Birthed A New California Law
- Celebs React to Ireland's Historic Same-Sex Marriage Vote
- Sharon Osbourne to Take Month Leave From 'The Talk' After Collapse
- 'One Tree Hill' star Jana Kramer Marries NFL Player Michael Caussin
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET