'Avatar' star Sam Worthington visited 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' (weeknights, 11.35PM ET on NBC) Thursday night, and he gave a few, exceedingly vague hints about where Cameron's at in preparing the sequel.
How did I miss this? There was a riot on Wisteria Lane. An honest-to-goodness trampling, and it turns out I'm totally in touch with the mob mentality, because I also would have trampled straight for Susan. Check out the picture -- doesn't it look like Shawn Majumder turned up to help sqaush out the whining that is Susan? Awesome -- I support you Shawn! Anyhow, she's in hospital, but I have a feeling it won't be fatal. Meanwhile it looks like someone shot creepy Paul Young, and man-candy Brian Austin Green moves in with Bree.
- I like Avatar's Sam Worthington, but I do agree with Cinematical when they say we shouldn't try to make him into the next big action star.
- Another day, another piece of bad news for the beleaguered Weinstein company. This time, they're getting sued over not making a sequel.
- Granted, this was for charity, but $25,000 still seems like a lot to pay for a walk-on role in an 'X-Men' movie.
- I used to work in a video store, so I've experienced first-hand how pissed people can get when movies are subtitled. That's why I'm not surprised in the least that this Dallas movie theater felt the need to post a warning on the door.
- Maybe the weird product placement in this week's episode of 'American Idol' ruined it for me, but I have no desire to see 'Clash of the Titans.' Cinematical reviews it so you can make an informed decision.
Did you even know there was going to be a fourth film in the Terminator series? Yup, and it's going to star Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, and Anton Yelchin (Huff and Chekov in the new Star Trek movie). Sorry, Arnold Schwarzenegger is busy being the Governor of California, but there another name added to the cast, and what a cool name it is.
Moon Bloodgood, who played Livia in Journeyman and Rita in the short-lived Daybreak, is about to sign on to the new sci-fi movie, Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins. The film will be directed by McG (he directed the Charlie's Angels big screen movie) and is the first film in a planned trilogy. Bale will play John Connor (currently played by Thomas Dekker on FOX's The Sarah Connor Chronicles)., fighting evil robots after most of mankind has been destroyed. I have no idea if this plot will make sense with what is currently going on in the FOX show (or in the previous movies, for that matter), but thinking too much about all of it will give you a headache anyway, so just accept whatever happens.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Heroes Reborn' Episode 4 Photos: Needs of the Many
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of ?Crew?s All In'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 20 Moments of a Post-Elena Life from the Season 7 Premiere
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Brother in the Basement'
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Episode 10 Photos: The Models Shoot a Music Video
- More From BuddyTV
- Reign 'Shocker': Francis Dying in Season 3, EP Confirms
- Kevin James Returns to CBS as Star of New Family Comedy
- The Walking Dead: Fresh Intel on Negan's Arrival (Plus a Sorta-Confirmation From EP Scott Gimple)
- More From TVLine
- Robin Williams Brings the Laughs in Never-Before-Seen 'Aladdin' Footage -- Watch!
- Katie Holmes Reveals What She and Her Sisters Looked Like in 1995 With Amazing Throwback Photo
- Selena Gomez Opens Up About Her Struggle With Lupus to Ellen DeGeneres
- Shakira Flaunts Her Perfect Abs Just 8 Months After Giving Birth
- Over 40 Bikini Bods
- More From ET