sarah wayne callies
(S04E04) "I was thinking about maybe getting me a career in pictures." - T-Bag
Here we go - get ready for it. The hunt for the remaining Scylla cards continues! Boooooring. I don't feel like there's any challenge to obtaining these cards at this point when Roland's device makes it so simple. Stand next to someone holding the card for two minutes and you're done. Don Self could do this...himself. He doesn't need Scofield and Burrows. As was the case last week, the Scylla plot paled in comparison to what T-Bag is up to. It's the only solid mystery Prison Break has right now.
(S04E03) "Not every geek with a Commodore 64 can hack into NASA." - Roland
I think we're already starting to see how much of this season of Prison Break is going to play out. A constant struggle for Scofield and his team to deliver while pressure from Don and his Homeland Security buddies continues to weigh them down. I doubt very much that this is the last time the threat of being shut down will be used. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a mention of it every week - we are talking about their freedom after all. With that in mind, get ready to hear something that I imagine I'll probably be typing a lot as I review this season: the hunt for the remaining Scylla cards continues!
(S04E01/S04E02) "Yeah well, a lot of people that believed in me in the last few months Agent Self... not all of them are alive today." - Scofield
I've always loved Prison Break. I still do. We're four seasons deep now and I've fully accepted the fact that this show is constantly reinventing itself and as a result, the level of ridiculousness that you as a viewer need to be willing to eat is absurd. I'm not sure if I laughed louder when T-Bag adopted a cannibalistic lifestyle or Linc called the new guy Roland a douche. Oh right... and Sara is alive. So don't act surprised by the picture. But we knew that anyway. FOX didn't even try to keep that one a secret for us.
If you don't know what I'm talking about and don't want to know about it, don't read beyond the spoilers warning. I suggest you also stop watching FOX until September 1 at 8 p.m. and that you stay clear from anything Prison Break related. Because, as I've said before, it's clear the network wants you to know and they are not hiding that reveal at all.
Beware: spoilers ahead!
Rapaport just finished a guest stint on My Name Is Earl playing, ironically, a prison inmate who helps Earl escape. Season four of Prison Break premieres in September, with production starting in L.A. this month.
Yes, Michael is very attractive. Yes, Michael is very intelligent. Yes, Michael has cool tattoos ... all over his body (cool tattoos that have cool secret codes and secret maps). And finally, yes, Michael uses said attractiveness, intelligence, and tattoos to break his brother out of prison. This is show of brotherly love is, to put it lightly, generous of him.
Okay, so I went through the reasons one might argue that Michael is better than Lincoln. Continue reading for my reasons why Lincoln is truly better than Michael.
The answers to some of these questions and more after the jump. Spoilers ahead!
Two days of presentations from FOX wrapped up with yet another outdoor "all-stars" party. FOX held its gala at the Santa Monica Pier just in time for out-of-town TCA members to see the sunset and the Pacific Ocean.
While there was plenty of swag in sight (mostly various sizes of dolls from The Simpsons), you had to earn it!
Party attendees played carnival games (ring toss, shooting baskets, knocking down bottles with baseballs, popping balloons with darts) in order to take home prizes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Payback'
- [Video] 'Teen Wolf' Spoilers: Can Stiles Be Saved?
- [Video] 'Intelligence' Sneak Peek: Chemical Attack Threatens a Loved One
- [Video] 'The Following' Sneak Peek: Ryan's Investigation Shifts
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 3 Express Pass Power Rankings: The Stronger Teams Surge
- More From BuddyTV
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart': Watch Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kitsch, Julia Roberts fight to change history
- 'Star-Crossed': Jesse Luken promises a softer side to jerky jock Eric
- 'True Detective' Season 1 finale - 'Form and Void': In the court of the Yellow King
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Season 9, episode 7: Khloe files for divorce from Lamar
- 'The Simpsons' says goodbye to Marcia Wallace's Edna Krabappel
- More From Zap2it
- The Normal Heart: Watch the First Teaser for HBO's Ryan Murphy-Directed AIDS Drama
- What to Watch: Bones Is Back on Monday, It's Time to Believe, Bachelor's Final Rose and More
- Revenge Midseason Premiere Recap: Rated Ex
- OWN's Lindsay Offers Sad, Boring Look at the Life of Lindsay Lohan — Rate the Premiere
- Looking Finale Post Mortem: Jonathan Groff on the Big Kevin-Richie Cliffhanger
- More From TVLine