saturday night shows
As we've noted here before, and I'm sure you've noticed, Saturday night is the oddest night for television. It used to be great (remember CBS' lineup in the 70s?), but now it's just a night when no one watches much TV, and if they do, all they get is movies, repeats, and Cops.
But Tim Goodman over at The Bastard Machine has some ideas.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.23 Photos: The Team Closes in on the Terrorist Group Recruiting Children
- 'Game of Thrones': Top 10 Barristan Selmy Moments
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: The Ladies Get Catty at Dorinda's Cocktail Party
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Recap: Mardi Gras Comes to the Kitchen and Two Chefs Switch Teams
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4 Finale Photos: Can Henry Save His Family in Time?
- More From BuddyTV
- Undateable Goes Live: Ed Sheeran, the Scrubs Cast and 17 More Key Moments
- Forever Boss Talks Henry's Paralyzing Twist, What Jo Knows, Season 2 Plans
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Inhuman Target — Who Died? And Who Left the Team?
- The Flash Recap: Kneel Before Grodd — The 10 Most Bananas Moments
- New Girl Finale Recap: Love and Other Mugs — Plus, Coach Says Goodbye
- More From TVLine
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Double Elimination! Who Went Home and Who Moved on to the Semi-Finals?
- Awkward? Wheelchair-Bound 'Price Is Right' Contestant Wins a Treadmill
- EXCLUSIVE! 'New Girl' Finale: Max Greenfield Spills on Cece and Schmidt's [Spoiler!]
- Tiger Woods Hasn't Slept Since Lindsey Vonn Split
- Britney Spears Cancels Another Show Due to Ankle Injury
- More From ET