August 2, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Apr 8th 2006 2:00PM
I never watched Absolutely Fabulous. I'm sure it was a fine show, I just never watched it. Nevertheless, I know some of you would be interested to know that Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders, stars of the hugely popular series, are teaming up once again for a seven-episode series being produced for both the BBC and BBC America (so we'll actually get to see it here, too). The series, which has no title yet, was created by Saunders and will focus on a women's club attended by gossipy types. If I didn't know the Ab Fab girls were behind this I think that plot synopsis would send me screaming in the other direction. The show, which has no airdate yet, will also star Dawn French, who worked with both Lumley and Saunders before Ab Fab.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Kicks Off with Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- Downton Abbey Boss, Cast on Movie Hopes, Unexpected Season 6 Renewal
- Ratings: Descendants Makes a Bigger Splash Than Teen Beach 2
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- More From TVLine
- Prince William & Queen Elizabeth Look Regal in Newly Released Portraits
- 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Scores Highest Opening Numbers in Franchise History
- Dave Grohl Responds After 1,000 Musicians Play Foo Fighters Song in Unison, Plus 5 More Reasons Why He's Awesome
- Valerie Harper Replaced in 'Nice Work If You Can Get It' Following Hospital Stay
- Channing Tatum Closes Deal to Star in 'Gambit' Despite Rumors
- More From ET